SAU Community

How To Get The Gtr From Jap After A Year...

screamer

me to, my parrents arent povo by any means but they arent filthy rich either. They certainly believe I should earn my own way in this world though. they did pay for my upbringing, my education and even helped me with my first house but thats about it. I STILL THINK THAT I WAS LUCKY ~!

itll be abt 120 but that ways ill have the evospec... and the evospec is not coming to oz from what ive heard... and its limited edition... and vspec prob wont come too i think... and the base will cost 120+...

LOL @ 'vspec' and 'evo-spec' GT-R.

if you're going to get the car, at least know what you're going to get. i highly doubt you are tho.

There are three trim levels:

* Base

* Black Edition

* Platinum Edition

p3qu5.jpg

Besides the cost it can't actually be imported under the Personal Import scheme (owned for 12 months or longer).

Exert from DOTARS

To be eligible for a personal import the following criteria must be satisfied:

1. the vehicle has been owned and used by the applicant for a continuous period of at least 12 months (3 months where ownership and use of the vehicle commenced before 8 May 2000);

lol relax mate

if you can do it, good luck.

any reasonable person would wait and get a freshy from Mr Nissan Australia with all the warranty trimmings etc.

realistically you'll get your car the same time as they are released in Aus anyway.

when you do get it, let's go to Calder and I'll wheel out my GTS

all you f*kin jealous ass muthafcking flamers in here

kids got dreams? let him be. If you aim crazy high you will achieve high results regardless.

There are, unfortunately some people out there who do have alot more money. Wats wrong with asking questions for his plans 1-2 years from now? Just cos some of you ppl weren't as lucky as he is dont hate on him.

I know i'm gonna get a warning for this but i dun give a f*k some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

Besides the cost it can't actually be imported under the Personal Import scheme (owned for 12 months or longer).

Exert from DOTARS

To be eligible for a personal import the following criteria must be satisfied:

1. the vehicle has been owned and used by the applicant for a continuous period of at least 12 months (3 months where ownership and use of the vehicle commenced before 8 May 2000);

i think you have completely misread the excerpt.

12 months continuous regardless of purchase date

OR

for 3 months if the car was purchased before 8th of may 2000.

if he bought it on 1st of January 2008, he will be able to import it into Oz after 1st of january 2009.

how do you think so many people are bringing in PI's?

you think they have all owned their cars since 2000?

all you f*kin jealous ass muthafcking flamers in here

kids got dreams? let him be. If you aim crazy high you will achieve high results regardless.

There are, unfortunately some people out there who do have alot more money. Wats wrong with asking questions for his plans 1-2 years from now? Just cos some of you ppl weren't as lucky as he is dont hate on him.

I know i'm gonna get a warning for this but i dun give a f*k some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

I think its been proven that its not necessarily a smart idea. Given - some people have gone about it in a nasty way, but im sure in two years time he'll be thanking himself when a few people shut this idea down on his behalf rather than blow hot air up his ass, and encourage him to make a rash decision :no: