bkc

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANYONE HAVE YOU ANY NEW INFO FOR THE GTR35 ? ! :D

Can't really add anything to this entertaining discussion but these two are not too bad an example of recent Skylines

Not the latest GTR but still desirable!

nismo tune 34

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...amp;Make=NISSAN

a nice V35 HKS spec car

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...amp;Make=NISSAN

bkc - get off the crakie mate your brain is dying.

secondly think about it like this - Nissan, back in the 80's, spent millions of dollars in R&D (research & development) in developing the rb26 to be their thoroughbred race engine. It was superior back in the day and even today can still be considered to be quite a remarkable engine.

the vr38tt is their new engine in replacement of the rb26 - made by the same company with the same intentions but with 20 years more experience and a hell of a lot more money.

What makes you think that the VR38TT WILL NOT be better than the rb26? Do you honestly think nissan will develop a engine that is not in every way better than their old block?

Cmon mate, think about it logically. Its common sense.

ps. green & rice don't go well together. Lay off the candy too

Thank you for your reply .

General information is correct FOR RB26DETT !

EXAMPLE : GTR34 Z TUNE !! BETTER THAN NEW GTR35 ENGINE !! 2.8DETT !! I

THINK SAME TWIN TURBO iHi !! I am not sure from the twin turbo same it or not !!

!(((the less time best)))! :rofl: (( 0-100km)) etc . !!!!

Thanks ALL .

yesiddlt9.jpg

sorry I had to post this, the guy does not make any sense at all.

c'mon guys, I know it's very, very difficult but please try not to be too hard on old epolly. he clearly doesn't have a good grasp of the english language and is probably using an electronic dictionary or translator so I'm sure a lot of what comes out is un-intentional. plus if nothing else he provides some good entertainment.

c'mon guys, I know it's very, very difficult but please try not to be too hard on old epolly. he clearly doesn't have a good grasp of the english language and is probably using an electronic dictionary or translator so I'm sure a lot of what comes out is un-intentional. plus if nothing else he provides some good entertainment.

is he your "alter-ego"?

or one of the other admins playing with the crowd?

Everyone will see in the near future, whichever is the best engine RB26DETT or VR38DETT!!

Especially now the situation in NISSAN factory material good but when he was making RB26DETT was suffering from financial losses and bankruptcy!!

Now logically be VR38DETT best THE STOCK ENGINE !! But some minor amendments which had been the RB26DETT ENGINE

will for much better than VR38DETT The reason for the shortcomings of the engine RB26DETT is the financial loss of the

factory at the time!!

THANKS ALL . :laugh:

The reason for the shortcomings of the engine RB26DETT is the financial loss of the factory at the time!!

horseshit

it has inherent design characteristics (the 05U version, in particular) that make it far from suitable for outright race applications in standard form

The problems were in the version 05U!! The oil pump used !! At the same version 05U!!

But the amendment was in the block N1 and GT block used in the Z TUNE!!

And I think that VR38DETT am not sure that that 4 CAM SHAFT with 32 VALVE !! but RB26DETT TWIN CAMSHAFT with 24

VALVE !! with the difference between STROKER engines with that RB26DETT simple amendments up to 600 ps!! But VR38DETT although it is the engine of new and often considered sophisticated technically 480 PS !!

Thanks ALL :laugh::D

The problems were in the version 05U!! The oil pump used !! At the same version 05U!!

But the amendment was in the block N1 and GT block used in the Z TUNE!!

And I think that VR38DETT am not sure that that 4 CAM SHAFT with 32 VALVE !! but RB26DETT TWIN CAMSHAFT with 24

VALVE !! with the difference between STROKER engines with that RB26DETT simple amendments up to 600 ps!! But VR38DETT although it is the engine of new and often considered sophisticated technically 480 PS !!

Thanks ALL :laugh::(

Mate, you can't compare a stock engine and a modified engine.. Wait till you see what they're gonna do with the VR38.

The N1 and GT blocks were VERY(!) limited, and appearing only in special editions.

Just to reiterate.... you CAN'T compare the Z-Tune to a production vehicle, as it is an aftermarket special. :D

Everyone is happy and says that VR38DETT modern and sophisticated and NOT compares the engine RB26DETT that old!!

Note: Whatever was the amendment to VR38DETT will say with confidence and will not arrive for the performance of the RB26DETT because VR38DETT V engine but RB26DETT INLINE engine !! Measurement completely different there is no comparison esteemed Sir!

The near future will prove my SAY !!

Thanks ALL . :laugh::D:(:);)

Everyone is happy and says that VR38DETT modern and sophisticated and NOT compares the engine RB26DETT that old!!

Note: Whatever was the amendment to VR38DETT will say with confidence and will not arrive for the performance of the RB26DETT because VR38DETT V engine but RB26DETT INLINE engine !! Measurement completely different there is no comparison esteemed Sir!

Thanks ALL . :laugh::D:(:);)

Exactly... there is no comparison... so why are you comparing them in this thread??

and what exactly is you say? (:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:)

Thanks ALL . :worship::excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

:excl: I agree your SAY correct is later prove. :excl:

RB26 is win of all engine later one.

Exactly... there is no comparison... so why are you comparing them in this thread??

and what exactly is you say? ( :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl: )

By that I mean everyone in the Forum left engine VR38DETT I mean that RB26DETT much better by all accounts!!

Please be my opinion at some mysterious be clear! :worship:

well stfu then

why the hell did you even start a thread if "there's no comparison" due to completely different configuration, apart from cylinder count? :excl:

copyofav8961sj8.gif

cracka

/thread

By that I mean everyone in the Forum left engine VR38DETT I mean that RB26DETT much better by all accounts!!

Please be my opinion at some mysterious be clear! :worship:

I mean that RB26DETT much better by all accounts!!

:laughing-smiley-014: :worship: :laughing-smiley-014: :excl: :laughing-smiley-014: :excl:

we are clealy dealing with an individual that has taken leave of his senses here