Rb26dett Vs Vr3.8tt ?!

bkc

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VR38DETT a series VQ + HRVQ with some modification A Result series VR38DETT simply failed engine failure murderer you will see it soon!!

Why are you surprised a lot for the engine failed, in fact??

How has the VQ failed?

The Nismo 380RS has a motorsport version of the engine that makes 400ps with no turbo. That's not bad in anyone's books.

Z1 Auto in the States has just pulled 300rwhp out of a VQ35DE with relatively few modifications, which puts it awfully close to the 100hp/L NA target most "NA sports car OEMs" aim for.

On the FI side, the standard VQ35DE in the V35/Z33 can make a reliable 300rwkW with a pair of turbos at 7psi. There are plenty of guys doing engine rebuilds making 400rwkW at under 1bar, and a high powered drag racer making 1300kW with a VQ.

Nismo has raced, and won, the SuperGT championship with a VQ30DETT in its GT500 Skyline and FairladyZ's in the last few years.

How has the VQ failed?

The Nismo 380RS has a motorsport version of the engine that makes 400ps with no turbo. That's not bad in anyone's books.

Z1 Auto in the States has just pulled 300rwhp out of a VQ35DE with relatively few modifications, which puts it awfully close to the 100hp/L NA target most "NA sports car OEMs" aim for.

On the FI side, the standard VQ35DE in the V35/Z33 can make a reliable 300rwkW with a pair of turbos at 7psi. There are plenty of guys doing engine rebuilds making 400rwkW at under 1bar, and a high powered drag racer making 1300kW with a VQ.

Nismo has raced, and won, the SuperGT championship with a VQ30DETT in its GT500 Skyline and FairladyZ's in the last few years.

All that said I know!! Little did come again!!

Are completion little?? Is VQ 350Z engine successful??!!

Yes engine VQ 350Z good use of the normal daily and only!! But the engine failed absolute failure of a car such as NISSAN Z sports cars, unfortunately!!

The amendment was NEW GTR and the result will be the same shock 350Z with the difference of additional specifications + TWIN TURBO!!! Since it bears the name of legend GTR I regret this and the coming days will prove what I mean!!!

THANKS ALL .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bkc...

1.The 350Z is one of the most popular tuned cars in America. The tuning scene in America has taken the Z in open arms.

2. It is not only good for normal daily driving, Nismo have used the engine in their JGTC cars

3. In JGTC the RB26 is getting phased out. As far as I know the grand touring R34 GT-R now uses a twin turbo 350z motor.

4. On a stock motor it is just as reliable if not more than and RB26, but doesn't suffer from oiling problems.

5. THE VR38DETT IS NOT THE SAME AS A VQ MOTOR...THE BLOCK DESIGN IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. NOT JUST INTERNALS ARE DIFFERENT. THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

6. The latest GT-R is a big success, 2200 orders have been placed and demand has outstripped supply! It has run a 7minutes 38seconds at nurburgring. The engine has been thoroughly tested. I'm sure if you removed the emissions restrictions the motor would see 400kw easily.

All that said I know!! Little did come again!!

Are completion little?? Is VQ 350Z engine successful??!!

Yes engine VQ 350Z good use of the normal daily and only!! But the engine failed absolute failure of a car such as NISSAN Z sports cars, unfortunately!!

The amendment was NEW GTR and the result will be the same shock 350Z with the difference of additional specifications + TWIN TURBO!!! Since it bears the name of legend GTR I regret this and the coming days will prove what I mean!!!

THANKS ALL .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you couldn't handle my post, too much English for the translator?

I gave several reasons WHY the V6 is superior, so now it's your turn. In Australia we call it PUT UP OR SHUT UP .

Cheers

Gary

Yes, that is the MINES GTR... it's NOT a FACTORY Nissan...

once again, you can't compare the new Nissan GTR to a Modified R34. Wait until MINES get their hands on the R35.. THEN do the comparison.

(is he taking us for a ride?)

Yes, that is the MINES GTR... it's NOT a FACTORY Nissan...

once again, you can't compare the new Nissan GTR to a Modified R34. Wait until MINES get their hands on the R35.. THEN do the comparison.

(is he taking us for a ride?)

Even after the Modified will not be the result of NEW GTR same results, which arrived with the engine RB26DETT!!!

Thanks ALL ....... :)

Can we turn this thread into facts (and reasonable assumption) or ban? :ph34r:

There's only a tiny amount of real discussion in here.

I know you very estimator and in a state of shock and will consider it soon!!!

Thanks aLL ...... :)

Even after the Modified will not be the result of NEW GTR same results, which arrived with the engine RB26DETT!!!

Thanks ALL ....... :)

no it won't be the result of RB26DETT...

do you really think that Jap tuning houses would take the new GTR, throw all their knowledge and experience at it and come out with worse results than the old RB26?

you been smoking to much of that Shisha, haven't you?