SAU Community

N/a Cruise?

inthisglass

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cruising is what we do best :w00t:

ok so i feel that this will happen better if we organise a meet point and route then tell people.

That way people can decide if they want to come as they have some info to go on.

So it seems to be the trend to meet at citywest, if anyone else has a better idea do share.

night cruises are good but i was thinking a day time one for a bit of a change. Just so we can actually see each others cars and possibly go somewhere. eg cruise to kings park or something and have a bbq.

Then we can meet each other better and talk all things Naturally aspirated.

r33-gts

I am here by appointing you helper #1

just because i can :nyaanyaa:

Ideas people!

cruising is what we do best :w00t:

ok so i feel that this will happen better if we organise a meet point and route then tell people.

That way people can decide if they want to come as they have some info to go on.

So it seems to be the trend to meet at citywest, if anyone else has a better idea do share.

night cruises are good but i was thinking a day time one for a bit of a change. Just so we can actually see each others cars and possibly go somewhere. eg cruise to kings park or something and have a bbq.

Then we can meet each other better and talk all things Naturally aspirated.

r33-gts

I am here by appointing you helper #1

just because i can :nyaanyaa:

Ideas people!

City west is aminly used as it is central. Its easy for people to get to. There are heaps of other options. Mindarie, Sorrento, Karrinyup, Balcatta, belmont etc etc. If you make the meet point and maps, people will go to it if they want to cruise.

Hope some/most of you guys are coming out on the 8th. (see link below)

With the amount of traffic an SAUWA cruise causes, there is not much room for going that fast anyway. Besides... its a CRUISE... not a race :)

Cruise helll i seen snails beating us on some meets (loads of traffic) hahahahahahaha

Happy to help :)

Maybe we should wait for the new year. There is the SAUWA cruise on the 8th and not long after is christmas. I'll send you a PM early in the new year Karlos, then we can organise it :(

I've got maps from previous cruises that we can take the best bits from :D

• 1 month later...

yes!

we need to organize this thing.

25th sounds good to me, gives us a few weeks for maps etc.

are you guys interested in a day or night cruise? the route etc will directly depend on when we are cruising.

all suggestions will be taken into account :(

Yeh thats true.. Ok lets get this bitch rollin to see the numbers, we gotta start a new topic without the question "N/A cruise?". Make the shit official like "N/A cruise is on!! Australia Day Eve!! 25th Jan!!" need to advise a time and place first, then get started on the map. If you guys need help organising im available.

Edited by MellowYellow

City West is always good as a start as it is pretty central to everyone. Also, a 9pm meet for a 9:30pm leave is also a good idea as all the city traffic will start to die down. Remember, Friday night is late night shopping in the city.

will it be double demerits then?? one other thing...how do we keep/reduce the number of turbo cars??

also other n/a's allowed?? ie hondas? (no not the riced up ones..)

ok so 25th it is

night cruise 9pm meet 9.30 depart.

city west is always good so done.

now all we need is a map.

double demerits ends today so thats not a problem but we wont be breaking the law so shouldn't worry.

I'm all for other n/as to come, post on ns.com to get some silvias and i guess hondas are ok but im a fan of nissans lol

so perhaps keep the other cars to one breed.

eg:n/a

-skylines

-silvias

-300zx

if anyone has anything to add..

otherwise ill make another thread stating the details and then we can focus on the map.

im confused...

honda's go or no?? im not talking bout riced up civics (though they may be a couple). i've got a type r, and a few of my friends have civics with engine conversions...

we allowed?

Wow been a long time coming but its great to see the ball's finally rolling. I say bring the n/a's down from other breeds, we don't have to discriminate... unless u talking about commodores and falcons LOL. But yeh 25th of jan sounds great. Im definetly in.

ok im gonna say any import n/a is welcome :P i like all imports so feel free to join :D

i just dont fancy a heap of commodores etc

anyway feel free to pm with map ideas,

im thinking a run through the tunnel as i love the sound of exhausts in that thing :D

im not a fan of hills at night, did it once on a cruise and was way to many near misses happening for my liking.

so we could loop through perth then freo or something. then maybe a bit of a coast run?

im really dont mind, whatever gets the most votes is what we will do

(aslong as we go through the tunnel hehe)

um..wats the meet point? i noe its a central meet point, but its been over done, so can we not meet a city west?

lol

im not a fan of commodores or falcons either...so yeah i wont be bringing those down.