SAU Community

Westside Chat

mic_check_1_2

now i have no clue where the otha thread wen,t well i think i no but o well,start another one!!! ;)

excellent night fellas!!!

Fineline

Lazy Bastard

FYN 32

si

shanef

tradeitomeour

lunnatik

sorry if i missed some1

like warwrick said through the night the food was on par with the music :( lol but going for a drive and takin piccys made up for that

Sooo whens pancake manor???? :rofl:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a bit of a spray about the other thread too. Both are now gone. Seems the Westside thread was rolled in with all the others then deleted for the convenience of the mods.

Sorry couldn't make it, but I was buggered. The jobs on the GTR are almost finished though.

He had a bit of a spray about the other thread too. Both are now gone. Seems the Westside thread was rolled in with all the others then deleted for the convenience of the mods.

Sorry couldn't make it, but I was buggered. The jobs on the GTR are almost finished though.

Soorrite Goofrey, we didnt missya. ;)

deleting threads isnt gonna solve anything, just gunna make people unhappy, besides this thread doesnt need to be moderated because we are all sensible people. The westsiders werent the ones declaring turf wars hahah, geez if its sucha hard task to moderate than dont moderate thats real simple lol

Shouldn't the Sunny Coast thread be deleted as well for consistency?...............

was thinking that too!!!

but anyway keep the pics comin lazy!!!

I did!?!?!? was it my plates? cause if so.... wtf is my mechanic doing.

Edit: I suppose he could be driving it around to check one of the things. The main reason it's there isn't something it needs to be driven for.

Edited by ToMMaH