SAU Community

Turbo's For 32 Gtr

Hey everyone,

just wanted to get some input from others regarding turbo's for my 32 gtr, over the weekend i was offered 2x HKS 2540 turbos for $2500 with the wastegates and adaptors as they came off of a 34 gtr which they did less then 5000k's. what does everyone think of them? good deal? i have heard good things of these turbo's but curious on peoples thoughts..

also wanted some ideas on things that i can do and get a little more power out of my gtr..

at the moment its pretty stock only has an aftermarket rein hard exhaust that it had on already from japan.. not really interested in boosting it.. thats my last option.. would like to find sensible power from other areas.. any ideas would be appreciated..\

regards, Corey

true, yeh i have heard they are a bit laggy, but cant that be compensated for with better cams? so ive heard...

i was originally gunna go with n1's but just that these came up that the thought was put in my head, what do the n1's go for? and where from?

oh ok... well it seems after reading up on everyone elses gtr's on here that the most common is to put on the n1's..

anyone recommend places here is brisbane? and how much they are usually?

also what are some other simple mods that i can do? any ideas? i just put a K&N filter in the standard air box but every1 has been saying to buy pods?