SAU Community

Stolen Gtr R32

changi

hi all,

I am looking for help in recovering my GTR stolen from Labrador, Gold Coast, in September. this is a 100% stock standard [even the exhaust/tailpipe] , gunmetal, in showroom condition. the police have arrested the 'germ' who stole the car, however he will not give up the whereabouts of the vehicle: I guess he wants some spending money when released from prison. the 'germ' has yet to face the judge but I'm hoping His Honour will bring back the lash as a punishment and combine it with a healthy jail term.

anyway, the car has been a six year project for me so in order to get the vehicle back I am offering a considerable reward for info leading to it's return. call me for details/info 0402049661.

thanks

Why is it everytime i look in the qld section some poor guy has had there ride pinched.

sorry to hear dude, good thing they caught the prick.....

photos would help

rego??

anything to tell it apart from the other gtrs out there?

Why is it everytime i look in the qld section some poor guy has had there ride pinched.

photos would help

rego??

the theieving germ took the plates [DET-26] off and cut them up; being a complete numbnut, he left them under his house; that's how the cops caught him; they were there on another matter. . so no plates. no distinguishing points except stock standardness. no many aruound with factory exhaust though.

photos to come.

f**k some people are pathetic nowadays...i say shoot them, take them out the back and a bullet in the head, if you need to steal things to make a way then you need to be dead.

good luck with getting your car back mate

photos would help

rego??

You should visit NSW section on the odd occasion... crazy down there..

I was down the BWC the weekend after it happened when you gave me your number, You were having a good look over my car making sure it wasnt yours. (which i dont blame you). I still havent heard anything or seen it but i know the feeling of it being stolen so post up the court dates and let me take my frustrations out on this oxygen thief with my beloved and trusty club lock. Its the only way this scum bag mite learn a lesson. Courts have there way all this prick will be walking out with is a sore wrist. grrr

thanks for all of the heart felt support out there, not a lot of fun coming out to the carpark to see an empty space. such is life, let's hope the judge is a member of SAU; we might have a public hangin', now that would be a good cruise day/destination!!.

anyway I'm off to Japan next week to search for another GTR, I have a couple of contacts over there [car exporters] but if anyone knows someone in the 'know', give me a thread. good, low milage GTRs [r32] are getting hard to find and the prices are on the way up as the good ones go to collectors garages. a good r32 is dearer now than they were seven years ago when I first started looking. cream rises!!.

happy crusin', hope to be out there again soon.

I was down the BWC the weekend after it happened when you gave me your number, You were having a good look over my car making sure it wasnt yours. (which i dont blame you). I still havent heard anything or seen it but i know the feeling of it being stolen so post up the court dates and let me take my frustrations out on this oxygen thief with my beloved and trusty club lock. Its the only way this scum bag mite learn a lesson. Courts have there way all this prick will be walking out with is a sore wrist. grrr

yep i remember you, nice car, hope you keep it securely locked up. the thief is a repeat offender [a career criminal the police told me] so maybe he will draw some seious time but I'm not holding my breath. hope to see you again some day.

f**k some people are pathetic nowadays...i say shoot them, take them out the back and a bullet in the head, if you need to steal things to make a way then you need to be dead.

good luck with getting your car back mate

yep, to them it's just another car to steal; they don't care that the owner has put years of careful/expensive effort into the vehicle. I've been checking out all leads, but so far,no car.

shooting is too quick, I say bring back the lash; a little bit of the old 'cat with nine tails' might change some attitde and instill respect for other peoples property.

Court date??? SERIOUSLY!!!! I been in the gym for a little while and wouldnt mind venting some frustration. SERIOUSLY!!! If that arsehole walks out maybe we should jus kick ten shades of shit out of him, for shits n giggles atleast. come on people lets start a culling. Its probably the same person who stole my car and probably numerous others from hear

Court date??? SERIOUSLY!!!! I been in the gym for a little while and wouldnt mind venting some frustration. SERIOUSLY!!! If that arsehole walks out maybe we should jus kick ten shades of shit out of him, for shits n giggles atleast. come on people lets start a culling. Its probably the same person who stole my car and probably numerous others from hear

did they catch the thief that stole yours?. it's been two months since mine was taken so have calmed down somewhat now; won't be happy if the judicial system gives him the 'naughty boy' routine though. he's already been into court twice for this offence but has managed to get the proceedings delayed each time, not til Jan.'08 now. I've been to court both times and each time he puts on the 'poor me' act and wants to know why he can't get out on bail. one thing I am happy about is that he has been locked up since the initial arrest and will remain that way until the court passes sentence. time will tell!.

oh thats some good news atleast, hopefully he has scored bottom bunk duites in the cell. No they never found the guy who stole mine (or my brothers for that matter). the annoying thing about mine they found mine in a barn with an r33 and a 180sx all partly striped, now the police being an intelectual bunch didnt even think of waiting for the offenders to return and bust them red handed, instead they packed the cars up and shipped em off to holding. Pretty slack on there behalf but atleast i got my car back i suppose, but that was after $2500 insurance to pay. car isnt the same as what it was. lazy barstards

Oh man, sorry to hear that hey :) They're brazen, the little f**kers. Ours got broken into recently at sunnybank and they caught the ferals, with our headunit in their possession... yet they are STILL claiming it wasn't them. Changed their story about 10 times, first saying we gave them permission blah blah blah.

I really hope justice comes your way. If you do manage to get his name, let rhinorebel know, he is a prison guard at wacol, he'll pay him a visit compliments of SAu :)

Oh man, sorry to hear that hey :( They're brazen, the little f**kers. Ours got broken into recently at sunnybank and they caught the ferals, with our headunit in their possession... yet they are STILL claiming it wasn't them. Changed their story about 10 times, first saying we gave them permission blah blah blah.

I really hope justice comes your way. If you do manage to get his name, let rhinorebel know, he is a prison guard at wacol, he'll pay him a visit compliments of SAu :w00t:

thanks for the offer of help; I hope the Rhino is crruueell!!.