SAU Community

For Sale - Highly Modified R33 Gts-t

Nissan

R33 GTS-T Series 1 Skyline

110,000 K's

5-speed manual

Wine Red metallic

Located in Perth WA, BUT offering to SA buyers ...fully SA rego'd until 23 Feb 2008!

N/A

SA rego until 23 Feb 2008

$13,000 ono

MARK (0404 701 035)

R33 GTS-T

93 model

109000 kms

Rebuilt at 100000kms

Wiseco forged pistons 20thou oversized

GTR rods

Acl race bearings

Trust 1.6mm head gasket

Gates timing belt

New water pump

Splitfire coil packs

new thermostat

Genuine Hybrid intercooler

720cc injectors

garret gt3040 (installed same time as rebuild)

Q45 afm

4"intake

kn pod

gfb bov

Full 3" zorst with 5" muffler (though quiet)

S/S high mount manifold

38mm external wastegate screamer pipe

Walbro fuel pump

fuel pressure reg

Extreme motorsport clutch (best they make before twin plate)

chromoly lightened flywheel

Dba slotted rotors on front with bendix ultimate race pads

Apexi power fc

Apexi avcr

Oil catch can

Greddy turbo timer

17" rims

400r kit with stealth spoiler

R speed steering wheel with hkb boss kit

Alpine dvd head unit

clarion splits in the front

fusion 6x9s in rear

2x jbl 1000w subs in boot

jaycar amp (cant remember stats but its a class d amp)

black boost gauge

2way alarm

Damper adjustable suspension

hks springs

"Makes 262rwkw on 15psi ...nice and safe. Has been tuned at 18psi and it hit 280 rwkw no worries so with 21 psi over 300rwkw"

"OVER $7000 spent on modifications ...a very quick car!"

WHY I AM SELLING THIS CAR

I am located in Perth WA ...I bought this car from Adelaide 3 weeks ago ...and have since found that it will be WAY too difficult for me to get it through pit inspection for WA rego here.

I paid over $18,000 for this car ...but I am actually a FORD man ...and I really can't be bothered going through the WA rego process ...so I am offering this awesome FULLY current SA Rego'd car to SA buyers at an unbelievable price, just to get it out of my driveway ...and get myself back into a Ford.

The price: $13,000 ono !!! ...make me an offer, she absolutely HAS to go! ...GENUINE sale

I can organise freight to an SA depot ...and drop the car off here at a Perth depot.

Once again ...this is an awesome opportunity for SA buyers to own an awesome Skyline at an absolute steal ...so please PM me or call me on 0404 701 035

Cheers, MARK

PICS:

R33backside.jpg

R33side.jpg

R33front.jpg

R33back.jpg

R33interior.jpg

R33donk.jpg

All i can do is shake my head at you Mark!! You said you would get it over no worries "with the help of your mate"!! I can't believe you just lost so much money on such a good thing, Ever thought you could use it as a purpose bulit track car and have prob more fun in it off the track than on the roads!!

Oh well looks like Matt will be lovin life then!! will be good to see it back on the roads of SA then, looking like mine..........lol

Are you serious?? Why didn't you learn your lesson the previous times Mark?? Wasn't buying PYORAY and your precious DEVEL (which you should have kept) enough for you? How the hell don’t you learn from your experiences? It absolutely baffles me.

To go through all the hassles you had with them importing them from over east, then you go and buy another car from over east just as modified, but cheaper is plain stupidity. Does the wife still love you after losing over so much money on purchasing cars, then selling them off a couple of months later, but for a lot less than you paid?? If she had half a brain, she wouldn’t.

And what's the deal with trying to post up PYORAY's stereo for sale after you had already accepted a deposit for the whole car as is??!! I hope whoever purchased this 33 already has the whole car so it isn't hocked for parts.

You owning PYORAY really was a tragedy in many people's eyes. To see one of the most well known Fords in the country go into your hands brought tears to many eyes. It was great (as well as highly amusing) that it left your possession not long after.

Do you realise how hard all the people on the Ford forums you used to use are laughing at you now that this thread has been circulated? :worship: Don't bother coming back on them if you buy another Ford. You will be laughed at again.

There you go ...I can pretty much guess who this is ...what do you aim to achieve by posting here?

How can you say you represent the 'Ford People of WA' ...I know that there are plenty of Ford owners here in WA who will not stoop so low as to post meaningless 'sabotaging' bullshit in another guys thread on an unrelated site.

My recent car purchases have been MY decisions alone ...and I alone have had to deal with the consequences ...none of them have PERSONALLY affected anyone but ME.

Talk about 'back-stabbing' ...you're a disgrace mate ...the REAL 'Ford People of WA' should be ashamed to see this.

The car is SOLD ...the buyer knows EXACTLY what my reasons are (which incidentally YOU don't), and what he's getting.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!

i cant believe "ford people of wa" are actually holding their heads up high with owning a ford.. ok xy gt but anything else u can throw in the bin..

who cares if the bloke buys cars and sells them off, i have done that with parts i couldnt use.. stiff shit...

and also mate, if i was to buy a ford id go to the wreckers or $2,000 section in the trader, not on a forum..

good day and f**k OFF

mark, nice car mate :P should have found away of keeping that one.

Edited by LTHLRB

^^ delta

i it took a month to engineer my car

now the papers are sent into DPI another month to wait for them to approve before i get the green light to take it thought pits

then hope they pass it

its perfectly fine for a stocker but as of 2 or 3 months ago the new rules are a bitch

^^ delta

i it took a month to engineer my car

now the papers are sent into DPI another month to wait for them to approve before i get the green light to take it thought pits

then hope they pass it

its perfectly fine for a stocker but as of 2 or 3 months ago the new rules are a bitch

Well I'm not sure what state your in or what engineer you used, but I've seen a couple eng'd and it didn't take that long, nor was it a painful process. Mark is an older bloke (sorry no offense intended) which means they generally look more kindly upon the car. Especially here in WA. The car was still SA reg'd so it could have been driven in the mean time, so I'm not seeing what a wait of a couple of months would have changed, unless there was something unregisterable about the car, or perhaps something that needed reasonable money spent, hence the reason i asked the question. While Mark has made a few questionable decisions of late its up to him how he spends his money, thats all well and good, I just thought I'de ask what the thought process was, and if there was anything that was glaringly out of place on the car or going to cost lots of money. Also since I have not recently (as in in the last 6 months) seen a car go to engineering I thought it would be interesting to see what the engineer said about the car etc.

Mark has moved on now, and is back in one of the best things he ever bought. Though I'm sure after driving a skyline he will buy one oneday :whistling: