SAU Community

Swat Stickers To Be Reproduced

Appealing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty good!! I'm not sure about the website though either, it would probably be less cluttered without the link, or maybe even just link to sylinesaustralia.com, if that stageasaustralia.com isnt working. I dunno really.

It does actually look quite nice as Goushuu, but the Japanese characters definately preferred if at all possible, anyone??

SAE would sound like easy way to post then, anything to make it easier for you.

Anyone else got any ideas before the template is finalised?

Oh, what size did you make the sticker?

i too would be interested in collect some of you John as i previously said i wanted some :D ...do the wa'ers want me to create a meet up/cruise for last say middle/endish of April????

i too would be interested in collect some of you John as i previously said i wanted some :D ...do the wa'ers want me to create a meet up/cruise for last say middle/endish of April????

yep i am keen for a meet up/cruise as i now have some mods...and yeah i am keen for stickers also,is that idea of shirts still round??

The stickers were printed (for WA) in early December, and given out on a (SAU) run, that lots were turning up to, but never did!

They were also given out at a "Whoop Arse Wednesday" drag meet, and again at Wanneroo Barbagllo raceway.

The enthusiasm was so overwhelming that I only gave out about 5!! These are being proudly worn on some cars.

I will keep them in my centre console, for when we have a better turn-out.

If you guys in other states want them. I don't mind modifying the template, with whatever you can make out of SWAT, (or twat if you like!!)

Forget the japanese, unless someone want's to send me the text changed to a curve, and must be a vector file. If you don't understand this lingo, then forget it, cause it'll take up too much time.

The stickers are rated for about 4years are easy to produce, and I haven't charged for them. BUT, I am not prepared to foot the postage. So if you want one, either nominate one person in your area or PM me, and send a SAE, to my address and I'll send the stickers by return.

I can't see any other easy way. I wouldn't charge more than $5 each even if I was selling retail, and it really isn't worth the hassle, with exchange of funds etc.

Sorry I haven't posted the answer earlier. I have been busy sailing ..... my other passion.

John, I'm still keen to get one of these, whether it's just a "SWAT" one or the "SWAT Goushuu" version. Are the ones you're making still 155mm x 55mm like you mentioned in your earlier post? If that's the case, then I'll gladly send an SSAE to you.

Are any other NSW owners keen to get one? Might as well just get a few done and sent in one go, right?

Just so those of you who don't know, I have run a sign and printing business for the last 13 years.

I taught myself graphic design. Sometimes I wonder why though!!

I have all the equipment to do all of this. If anyone wants to see my work, then visit www.appealingsigns.com.au

I don't want to make money out of this. But if you want t-shirts then I have some quite nice ones that I bought a few years ago just sitting around and will do them as a once only for $20 each + Postage.

I can also produce the "STAGEA the comfortable yet (whatever it says) wagon for the ......" etc. If someone sends me the whole text. I have seen it on a few cars, but dont have it all. I reckon that this would go well on a T-Shirt too.

I have the Stagea logo already reproduced a few different ways. I can make any sign, flags, Banners etc. We can even produce the bags for the boot space, BUT we are very busy.

The stickers are really easy, and like I said have already been done. I don't want to produce just one or two of each though.

I am happy to print 10 or so of each. All it's gonna cost you is a stamp (OK, two stamps).

John

John, I'm still keen to get one of these, whether it's just a "SWAT" one or the "SWAT Goushuu" version. Are the ones you're making still 155mm x 55mm like you mentioned in your earlier post? If that's the case, then I'll gladly send an SSAE to you.

Are any other NSW owners keen to get one? Might as well just get a few done and sent in one go, right?

Yep that's the size! (as per the original).

PM me once you have the numbers for the address or go to my website, and get it from there.

Maybe the best way to do this is to give me a number for each state and I'll send them to one person and they can give them out at runs. (or carry them around in their centre console like me, :laughing-smiley-014: ).

Thanks Nick

John

Just so those of you who don't know, I have run a sign and printing business for the last 13 years.

I taught myself graphic design. Sometimes I wonder why though!!

I have all the equipment to do all of this. If anyone wants to see my work, then visit www.appealingsigns.com.au

I don't want to make money out of this. But if you want t-shirts then I have some quite nice ones that I bought a few years ago just sitting around and will do them as a once only for $20 each + Postage.

I can also produce the "STAGEA the comfortable yet (whatever it says) wagon for the ......" etc. If someone sends me the whole text. I have seen it on a few cars, but dont have it all. I reckon that this would go well on a T-Shirt too.

I have the Stagea logo already reproduced a few different ways. I can make any sign, flags, Banners etc. We can even produce the bags for the boot space, BUT we are very busy.

The stickers are really easy, and like I said have already been done. I don't want to produce just one or two of each though.

I am happy to print 10 or so of each. All it's gonna cost you is a stamp (OK, two stamps).

John

yeah i am keen for 2 s.w.a.t shirts,some stickers and if you decide to do it 2 of the stagea(comfortable yet..............touring wagon) shirts,

yup im keen for some SWATstickers/viynals/shirts decieded on the exact format? state specific? im down here in tas, and no i dont want the variation of the townsville one..TWAT!! lol!

Aaaah, I'm prob just being pedantic, that example one you had up looks great, with Goushuu.

Like Goldzilla & the NSW mob I will want one... So if you produce 10 of those I reckon amongst the non-WA members they would go easy?

In fact I'd take two... Thx for your expertise Appealing!! Will see how this goes..

Yep that's the size! (as per the original).

PM me once you have the numbers for the address or go to my website, and get it from there.

Maybe the best way to do this is to give me a number for each state and I'll send them to one person and they can give them out at runs. (or carry them around in their centre console like me, :laughing-smiley-014: ).

Thanks Nick

John

Not a problem, John. I'll gather some numbers from NSW and order on their behalf... Makes it easier for you that way.

John if you could quickly run through this thread, and get numbers of who wants it that would be excellent. Edit the first thread maybe giving names of who is in for a sticker/shirt ( i can get shirts done if you send me the vector) and we can go from there. Update the thread topic as well so others who havent looked know that something is being done maybe? get a few more on board?

lil bobby 260 = 2 stickers, two shirts.

For sizes, i know it might cost the wearer in postage, but can we send you the shirt we'd like to have it printed on so we KNOW it will fit?

Cheers.

Def interested in the same as Zilla.

Anyone in Vic after them too??