SAU Community

QLD get together: big kart track

Nismo_Boy

Nismo_Boy,

Put me down, I live 5 mins away from the BKT so I will be there. If we can organise it, a wet day or a night race is best. More fun.

I think we can organise something if we have a group of 8 or more, but I can check.

**Update - I just rang BKT - Price is $44 an hour, with 12 or more it is 10% off, so $40 an hour with 12 or more people**

I can also bring a fair few guys (not all have Skylines, but doesn't matter on a kart day does it??).

Anyway excellent idea dude, us Sunny Coast boys and girls got to get some more events going.

To everyone who doesn't know The Big Kart Track is on the Glasshouse Mountains Tourist Drive, 2 mins out of Landsborough, 12 mins north of Australia Zoo (Steve the Croc Hunter)

From North Brisbane, probably about 50mins drive with medium to light traffic.

Cheers.

Tim

Guys, i think you are much better off going to a kart track in brissy. Yeah the big kart track is fun, but F*CK its SLOW! You can get some slides happening, but with the lawnmower pull start jobbies they use, you go nowhere fast. Its REALLY good in the rain though....slicks.

i strongly recomment some fast brissy karts, archerfield have some i think, a ring around would be a good idea.

(been on big kart track many times)

Hi guys/girls,

I have to agree with you, BKT is definately slow. I think Nismo was planning something so we could have it up here, since it would take him about 50mis just to get to BKT let alone Brissy.

However I'm willing to go just about anywhere (except Goldie, a bit far on a Friday night), Archerfield would be sweet.

Let us know what you guys want, I'm open.

I think Nismo was planning something so we could have it up here, since it would take him about 50mis just to get to BKT let alone Brissy.

yeah that was the plan, but if my mates want to go to bris (there my left there) i'll still be in.