SAU Community

MAS shirt designs

Jamezilla

Quick poll: I'm keen on a polo but...

Tees = ~$25 per unit

Polos = ~$30 per unit

What do you think?

Will do navy and black (either way). Sizes range from XS to 3XL. Will take photo tomorrow before work of size range and give you an indication of scale.

ie: I'm 6'2" and not super slender :)

Will probably be large or XL.

looks great - good work!

I will probably be an XL, I know I am not hooge but bonds dont fit me neither, well not properly.

I am leaning towrds the Tee although I havent seen the Polo yet.

OK - Tees are the go.

A bit cheaper for one - and the design just wont work on a polo.

The company has some examples of 'garage' style shirts - will get photos of these when I get sizes tomorrow.

James.

Your a gun mate. That's basically the same as what i saw the other day and it rocks.

I'll be down for one. I think NAVY is the way to go. stand out over black as others there will use black as it's easy... we wanna be DIFFERENT people!

When you just say garage... do you mean they are still a chance of being done?

Either way can i check a size first. I'm sometimes a M and sometimes a L

depends on the cut as i'm in the middle !!!

keep up with it.

PM me too about next week/dinner /pizza/raffle an i'll organise cause you doing heaps of work.

Ash: Out of time for garage shirts for MAS - but for another event or just SAU Vic shirts... could be a plan.

And yeah - will give you a buzz about next week...

Cheers

James

cool.

just clarifying as what you said got me going over them again... lol!

but tee's like that.

SPOT on. maybe we could sell them as a fund raiser too?

like put $2 - $5 on each. Sure people won't mind... they are one of the best i've ever seen.

we gonna be one classy stand boyz and girlz

Guest terrance

those shirts look cool. could i get one with the number 13 on the back like a jersey, with my name on it? and maybe a badge of my avatar on the heart?

that would be awesome. have jerseys and names on it. we would look soooo cool at meets and stuff. im dead serious.

doin all those things on a top may be a good idea but u gotta think about the cost....u cnt bulk order that, each tee must b individually made...so it would b very hard to organise getting it done..and then payin the dosh 4 it....

u dont wanna go ova the top either

garage shirts would b mad, with a feww stich on badges like real team shirts, but we dont have time

thos 2 shirts u made up r awesome james....lets get them for the people in mas stand with us....i want one of each...they r nice...

Sweet, put me down for an XL shirt,

My car will be on show at MAS so that means I deff get a shirt right?!?

So when is the next meet-up?? I am still wondering when we get our MAS stickers etc in the mail, the only confirmation I have had as yet is VIA email from Autosalon..

Cheers Guys,

If someone has the time, PLEASE email me [email protected] and let me know what is happening on the friday before MAS when we are setting up.. I managed to get the friday off work so I am available to help all day basically...

talk soon

Dan