SAU Community

R32 Gtr Interior, Exterior, Mechanical And Turbo Parts For Sale

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBGTR, Andrew, front or rear ash tray $10 + postage.

Nuganen, I have a perfect standard centre console surround in black, (early model GTRs) for $150 + delivery.

Godzl1975, Yes i do have the part you are after (lower instrument surround/ clock mount) and will separate from instrument surround for $50 + delivery.

SLIPPERY and Interloper, PM's answered.

NoFX Hardcore, No the wheels don't fit over the Brembos. Sorry

I have included pictures of the front bar, Bride seat that requires some trimming, (has lots of extra leather on sides where they usually wear through and the seat is reinforced with Carbon Fiber, via vac bagging) and some other things people might need or want.

Front camber adjusters for R32 GTR $300

Geniune quality R32 GTR IC for $400

Thanks for all your PM's, trying to answer that ASAP,

Jetman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gotta give a big thumbs up to Jetman, he spent about 3hrs changing my exhaust over with his. Rusted bolts making the swap over damn hard in the heat . Not to mention he damaged a whole heap of his drill bits when trying to drill out the bolts. Not once did he stop or complained, just got on with the job and made sure it was done for me to drive 2hrs home. Also trusted me to deposit money into his account when I didn't have enough cash on me.

Thanks Michael for giving up your Sunday to help me out, much appreciated mate.

Gotta give a big thumbs up to Jetman, he spent about 3hrs changing my exhaust over with his. Rusted bolts making the swap over damn hard in the heat . Not to mention he damaged a whole heap of his drill bits when trying to drill out the bolts. Not once did he stop or complained, just got on with the job and made sure it was done for me to drive 2hrs home. Also trusted me to deposit money into his account when I didn't have enough cash on me.

Thanks Michael for giving up your Sunday to help me out, much appreciated mate.

s 13

I'll check what i still have left over as i removed mine to fit r33 gtr fronts. what are you looking at paying as i would say around $60 for the both backing plates if i have them. If you live in BNE i know that TTR in Springwood/ Slacks Creek would have a few sets. phone - 3290 5772.

• 3 weeks later...