SAU Community

Will A R34 Neo Fit In A R33

hello just wanted to know what needs to be done to fit a r34 neo turbo engine in a r33 s1 turbo skyline...keeping the standed box?? Does anyone know? Ive been told that it bolts straight in.....

Can anyone help and let me know if it does and if not what needs to be done to make it

thats good to know..

cause i just brought a r34 neo turbo engine to put in my r33 and wasnt sure! can u still use the r33 wiring loom ....

Is there anythings i need to watch out for??? what about the coil packs what happens there with the r33 coil plugs in to the r34 coils??? thats the only thing missing of the new motor...

Ive got a microtech Lt12s in any way so the ecu is not a problem for me..

mate ill pm u some pictures tonight, and yeh i used my r33 wiring loom, just a bit of customising mainly where the ignitor pack was supposed to be, nothing to hektik though. the motors are pretty much d same power. however with the neo, they got solid lifters, slightly better turbo, and different cam set up. and the r33 gearbox should sit right up. however, i used a 34 gearbox when i did my conversion. not too much work involved so u should be right :)

• 4 years later...