SAU Community

For Sale - Various Items

tmg

Decided to clean up my life a bit. I've aquired too many things this year and I am anxious to get rid of them. A few of the major things are as follows.

> 1980 Honda CB750

Has a 900 Bol'dor engine in it, but I still have the 750 engine as well. The bike is in good condition, but will be getting sold without rego, as it does need some work to get it going again. Paint is in much better condition than it was when I got it first. I will be selling the manual with it so anyone can work on it. I have a new bike now and have no use for the old girl anymore.

I am asking $600 - $800 for the bike and all the parts I have in storage.

> LG Double Door Fridge

Exellent fridge that's never missed a beat since I aquired it, but it's just too big for me, and would more suit a couple or small family. Fridge and freezer are the same size, which is quite a bit. It has a 3.5/4 star rating out out 5, so it's very economical as well. I can't justify having a fridge like this and will get something smaller for myself down the track.

I am asking $400 - $500 for this.

> Logitech 5.1 PC Surround Sound System

It's the budget 5.1 in the Logitech range, if you catch my drift. I only paid $100 for it @ E.B, so I am selling it for $70 = Deal!

> Bosch Wet/Dry Vac

Good for shampoo-ing/vacuming your car, but I don't have a car icon_razz.gif so I want this gone as well.

Want $40 for it.

I will add more things as I think/look for them in storage. If anyone needs pictures, do a search! icon_razz.gificon_laugh.gif nah, if you can't find pictures of what I've mentioned here I'll supply some myself.