SAU Community

Hsfff And Gg Weekend.... 16th And 17th Feb, 2008

Bass Junky

Hey People,

I have managed to arrange a late payment up until the 23rd of January. That's not to say that I don't need payments until then, but that's the latest day that I can accept late entries.

Come along, have some fun, learn to drink wine like a true lout.

It's a great day, I guarantee it.

PS. Mav, you Pussy ;):D

As for the Chilli Festival.

Best bet is to meet at, say, Sandown hotel, somewhere there, as you just jump on the road there and keep driving.

early, maybe 10am..... Saturday.

Suggestions for meet up locations?

Hello

The 2008 Grape Grazing Passes and vouches will be given to you on the day at your designated pick up location by your host.

Please find attached a copy of the following information:

Peter B 17-Feb-08 Coach & Horses Car Park - Cnr Burwood Av & Whitehorse Rd Ringwood 10.00 Itinerary 5 - Helens Hill, St Huberts, Rochford 24 Bus No 288

Please Note - Bus Numbers will be located at the front windscreen of the coach

Everyone is welcome to join us at the after party for drinks and complimentary nibbles.

Saturday and Sunday – Alumbra, Central Pier - Shed 9 Victoria Harbour Docklands (opp Telstra Dome from 7.00pm

To ensure a smooth day we would like to remind you of the following

1. Please arrive at your pick up location 15 minutes prior to your departure and stay within your group.

2. ALL your group is to be located at only one of the pick up location unless other arrangement have been made. (check attached document for your nominated pick up location)

3. The Grape Grazing committee has decided to drop the pre-ordering food system, so food vouchers can now be used at any wineries.

4. Please arrive back onto the coach from the wineries 5 minutes prior to the departure to ensure you are not left behind.

5. Alcohol is unfortunately unable to be consumed on the coach.

6. All coaches will be available to do drop offs at the after party on both Saturday and Sunday.

7. Please note that those attending the after party do so as individuals and not part of the Dreamscape Function. Security also has the right to refuse entry to patrons it feels not suitable to enter the licensed venue.

8. Please display your Grape Grazing pass at all times.

9. Please pace yourself during the day and keep up the WATER.

10. Due to the request of many Grape Grazing Veterans, limited wine glass holders will be on sale from your host at $5.00

11. Above all have a great day and enjoy yourselves. See you out there.€

General Information:

1. BYO food and drink is not permitted into the wineries. Due to licensing requirements alcohol is unable to be consumed on the coach. Any purchases during the day will be required to go into the luggage compartment.

2. Wine vouchers may be exchanged for coffee, tea or soft drinks.

3. Buses will only stop and depart from the designated pick up/drop off locations. This is done for the safety of all passengers.

4. It is the individual’s responsibility to arrive at the pick up locations and back onto the coach five minutes prior to departure. All who do not arrive on time run the risk of being left behind.

5. State regulations prohibit smoking on the coach.

6. The coach is to be kept in a reasonably clean condition. A cleaning fee will be charged for excess mess or sickness on the coach.

7. Always stay seated while in the coach, keeping head and limbs inside the coach at all times.

8. Dreamscape Tours will not be responsible for any items lost, damaged, misplaced or stolen during the tour. Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.

9. Follow the instructions of your host at all times.

10. Use pedestrian crossings when crossing the road.

11. Hold onto this flyer for entry into our official after party.

12. Your grape grazing pass must be visible for the duration of the day.

13. You may exchange your vouchers at any of the wineries throughout the day.

14. Have a great day remembering to drink plenty of water, do not drink and drive and please drink in moderation.

Everyone is welcome to join us at the after party for drinks and complimentary nibbles.

Saturday –Alumbra, Central Pier - Shed 9 Victoria Harbour Docklands (opp Telstra Dome)*

Sunday – Alumbra, Central Pier - Shed 9 Victoria Harbour Docklands (opp Telstra Dome)*

Afterparty at the place in the City

SAUVic hold's it's own 'special secret invite only event' in Knoxfield.....

To get yourself an invite, you must first qualify by being a super happy fun drunk.

Apply to the committee on the bus, on the day, if you remember......

Afterparty at the place in the City

SAUVic hold's it's own 'special secret invite only event' in Knoxfield.....

To get yourself an invite, you must first qualify by being a super happy fun drunk.

Apply to the committee on the bus, on the day, if you remember......

Sadly I can't, I fit the drunk part but not the bus part as I'm not going to GG :)