SAU Community

Fast & Furious 2... bring on the rice parade

Just saw these two abominations in the pics fromt he casting of f&f2... they're the back ends of eclipses... ewwwww

Worse still there were only 2 or 3 genuine skylines that rocked up... the rest were all hondas n eclipses n even hiyundai elantras... all sporting T wings... makes me wanna rethink putting a T-Wing on...

Yous two need to settle down or i'll bitch slap you both so hard you'll be rubbing your faces till you're old enough to get in the drivers seat ok :sly:

And that is so wrong, those two should be shot. If they put those in the movie i swear I won't go see it on principal.

Originally posted by Birty

Yous two need to settle down or i'll bitch slap you both so hard you'll be rubbing your faces till you're old enough to get in the drivers seat ok :sly:  

And that is so wrong, those two should be shot. If they put those in the movie i swear I won't go see it on principal.

dude i'm already in the drivers seat.......never said I drive legal though:rolleyes:

here here

i don't see what all the fuss is anyway. it's just hollywood being hollywood.

however, imports are portrayed a bit differently to what we are used to so that can't be too good for us.

again, it's just a movie

Its funny, most guys thing NOS means Nitrous... in fact its a brand of Nitrous. A fair few of the cars they showed in F&F had no turbo's n **** in em and were stock as a rock, but whack a bodykit on and you have a machine with added BOV souund effects. To someone who really appreciates cars, they're obvious.

Anyways... its cool to do in a country that has no skylines (or very few) like america, but it jus seems wierd to us i guess...

I got urls for em... i'll find em again soonish

Guest ManNGolf

i wonder what the story line will be this time..........hahhahahha

oh hahahha i just remembered there was a VW jetta in the last one. I hope they carry that on and bring in a GOLF this time........hahhahhaha.

pic5.jpg

pic1.jpg

front.jpg

Guest veesixtyfour

I think the main difference is that the Golf's actually have some class, SOME get up and go and actually handle ok for what they are:cool: