SAU Community

Oasis Drinks

Mr Eps

just wondering if anyone knows if the oasis branded falvoured drinks are still sold anywhere and if so where abouts?

i know Dr. Pepper is still sold at ezy plus along with cherry coke and other assorted quirky soft drinks that australia hates but i love

anyone know what happened to oasis thO??

or jolly ranchers for that matter!?

try the pommy lolly shops at gosnells railway markets or the lolly shop at malaga markets they might have it as they sell o/s drinks

Malaga Markets don't sell these unfortunately. :( They stopped selling these ages ago. I bought my last one at the deli shop there about a year ago. So yeah if anyone knows a place that still sells them let us know, but im pretty sure that this product is discontinued and schweppes no longer make them.

Think its goodbye forever ;)

you can also get dr pepper from 'best of the british' shops - there is one in riverton forum

and the english sweet shop in the fremantle markets has a little fridge full of cool drinks like cherry vanilla coke.

Edited by Lucy in the Sky

• 2 months later...

i no theres a place down in rocko that sells dr pepper cans an bottles by the carton, they also have cherry vanilla dr pepper an cherry coke, sum english lolly seller store down that way