SAU Community

Fs: Samsung Hd 42" Plasma /w In-built Hd Tuner.

invazn

hey guys,

i'm selling my samsung 42" HD 1080i plasma with in-built HD tuner.

this is a genuine sale as i'm moving places and i have no room for it at my new place so i need to downgrade as it's too big.

this plasma is BEAUTIFUL!

black design and looks sensational.

the picture quality is amazing when using HDMI inputs and watching high-def movies.

the unit is 100% immaculate.

it's been mounted on my wall (wall bracket not included) and the stand is still covered in it's original plastic.

there are no scratches or blemishes at all on the whole unit.

i bought it brand new 3 months ago from harvey norman and due to my hectic schedule, i have had little time to enjoy it.

it literally has seen <7-8 hours of movies.

i have never left it on for prolonged periods and the screen has absolutely 0 burns or dead pixels.

once again, this is a genuine sale and the unit is in 100% brand new condition.

i bought it for $1990 with the 5-year extended warranty and considering its condition and minimal usage, i will let it go for $1700.

i will even deliver it myself to someone who buys it who lives within reasonable driving distance for free.

you will get everything that the TV came with including receipts for extended warranty bar the box.

let me know guys!

it's a great TV with awesome picture and sound quality.

PM or SMS me on 0405 535 969.

large.jpg

barneydesktop.jpg

Edited by invazn

i will even deliver it myself to someone who buys it who lives within reasonable driving distance for free.

Where abouts do you live?

I am moving into a new place in January and may be interested in this :)

We currently have the slightly smaller Samsung model and love it!!

Will contact you in first week of Jan if we will be buying it (if its still available).

Where abouts do you live?

I am moving into a new place in January and may be interested in this :)

We currently have the slightly smaller Samsung model and love it!!

Will contact you in first week of Jan if we will be buying it (if its still available).

i'll happily hold onto it if for sure you will be buying it.

jot down my number and drop me a message on my mobile if you're interested.

i'm out far west but will be more than happy to drop it off if you're within reasonable distance from me.

i'll take $100 off for anyone who buys it before the year's out.

i guarantee you if you buy it, i'll deliver it to your place and you wouldn't have the slightest clue that it's second hand.

it really is in that good of condition.

i haven't even switched it on for about a month now as i'm very, very rarely home these days.

hay man i can get this brand new from jb hifi or the good guys for less than 1500 can u offer me a better price mate

cheers

figured as much that this was just a completely pointless post knocking my thread for no reason.

still up for grabs guys and if you're 100% interested with cash ready, i'll be willing to drop the price a little.