SAU Community

Going 2 Surfers Paraidse For New Years

orgy

hey

leaving to go to surfers paradise tomrrow and going to be up there for the new year just wondering is it a good place? does it get real packed and is there alot of idiots or is it generally a good place everyone is calm and having a good time

cheers

hey

leaving to go to surfers paradise tomrrow and going to be up there for the new year just wondering is it a good place? does it get real packed and is there alot of idiots or is it generally a good place everyone is calm and having a good time

cheers

You'll get your usual morons trying to pick fights usually around 2am but thats the same as anywhere. It will be packed out but you will have a good time. Be sure to get a good pozzi for the fireworks. Hope weather gets better.

I will be heading to Burleigh Beach :blush:

Happy New Years :banana:

yeah its just im going there with my gf and some people have told me theres alot of idiots around there that will pick trouble , im just going to go have a good time im going to be staying in a ocean view apartment so yeah i will be able to watch the fireworks

happy new yr 2 u

cheers

Im working too at a servo near surfers. I think im getting shafted pay wise too.

Honestly surfers can be an average palce alot of the time but the more upmarket places have a good vibe going. With surfers its normally a case of you get what you pay for. Find a club offering your music style and buy tickets before you go. NYE can sell out quick and dont forget the 3am lockdown.

Im working too at a servo near surfers. I think im getting shafted pay wise too.

Honestly surfers can be an average palce alot of the time but the more upmarket places have a good vibe going. With surfers its normally a case of you get what you pay for. Find a club offering your music style and buy tickets before you go. NYE can sell out quick and dont forget the 3am lockdown.

Yeah i'm not worried about paying for a good club the mrs wants to go to dreamworld and stuff i'm just wondering is it usually packed the lines should i purchase them before i go?

thanks

Yeah i'm not worried about paying for a good club the mrs wants to go to dreamworld and stuff i'm just wondering is it usually packed the lines should i purchase them before i go?

thanks

Lines at dreamworld on the Christmas holidays are so bad, everything takes 30mins to go on and the undercover waiting areas are hot and stink like BO. I'd go to wet'n'wild shorter lines, you aren't stinking hot and the rides are more fun.