SAU Community

Ben Simpson Annual Memorial Cruise (iv)

OLDS

had a great time today, was good to stretch the legs on the 31 abit off the track for once. Mark and Jules, well done on organising another awesome day for the memory of Ben. Was honoured to be a part of it and will be sure to be back again next year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a wicked day....i had a alot of fun....the cruise was awesome and i am always up for events like this one....heaps of nice cars out there...good to see the nice turnout.....

Was an awsome day, Thanks to Mark and Jules for another great cruise. Couldnt believe how many cars came out for it.

Thanks to the guys we got cought up with for letting us tag along on your little cruise LOL was a nice drive up through harndorf.

Nice meeting you Lee (Hotwire) I'll meet a few more of you next cruise LOL Saw a few of the SAU'er cars around the place but didnt end up catching up with ya's..

Oh and Matty, your R31 sounds crazy lol Almost as crazy as that orange one, I'd like to hear that thing at 3 in the morning :(

Edited by GTR-32

Oh and Matty, your R31 sounds crazy lol Almost as crazy as that orange one, I'd like to hear that thing at 3 in the morning :)

lol cheers...........i want his bee*r limiter LOL. and with only the exhaust comin out the front pipe its fair loud on his :(

when i took off and around the corner from castle plaza, was at the next set of lights and could hear browny hittin limiter over my car LOL

Was a great day. Good to Meet Jarrad, catch up with Shaun, Martin, Cara and most of the '31 guys. Flick, said a 2 sec hi, any photo's of ppl leaving? (saw you with the cam out)

Cruise was fun, but cracked my front bar again, DAMN IT! Bottomed out while under brakes on a hard LH turn LOL Crack is no where near as bad this time, will be an easy repair.

Couldnt hang around at the end unfortunately as I needed to be somewhere at 5pm

Was an awsome day, Thanks to Mark and Jules for another great cruise. Couldnt believe how many cars came out for it.

Thanks to the guys we got cought up with for letting us tag along on your little cruise LOL was a nice drive up through harndorf.

Nice meeting you Lee (Hotwire) I'll meet a few more of you next cruise LOL Saw a few of the SAU'er cars around the place but didnt end up catching up with ya's..

Oh and Matty, your R31 sounds crazy lol Almost as crazy as that orange one, I'd like to hear that thing at 3 in the morning ;)

so that was you in the GTR. we just had our own little cruise as ben (white s15) didnt wanna risk his car in the hills with millions of others. was a nice little cruise.

Thanks Cara for the pic.

btw guys, always leave ur car in gear when parked on a hill, handbrakes dont always work.

Was a great day. Good to Meet Jarrad, catch up with Shaun, Martin, Cara and most of the '31 guys. Flick, said a 2 sec hi, any photo's of ppl leaving? (saw you with the cam out)

Cruise was fun, but cracked my front bar again, DAMN IT! Bottomed out while under brakes on a hard LH turn LOL Crack is no where near as bad this time, will be an easy repair.

Couldnt hang around at the end unfortunately as I needed to be somewhere at 5pm

Yeah sorry was in a world of my own! Saw u earlier in the day but didnt say hello, i wasnt being a snob i promise!

Yeh got a few photos, havent got around to uploading them yet, maybe tommorow if i remember.

That was my first real turn at hills driving/winding roads and I loved it! I normally let luke drive those roads, but wasnt going to miss it, and since he had his own car... Loved it!

Oh and Matty, your R31 sounds crazy lol Almost as crazy as that orange one, I'd like to hear that thing at 3 in the morning :)

haha your welcome i think we all thought we could head up to lobethal that way but they didnt end up stopping there...

was a great day from start to end :rant:

and we cant believe how lucky andrew is with his s15 20s are good for something i suppose haha

We received this email letter of thanks today. Tomorrow (1st Feb), it will be 3yrs since Ben left us, we ask you to use this (memorial) day to tell those around you how much they mean to you & how much you care for them. To often we just too busy. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you all for your support....we could not have made it without you.

OLD Jules & Mark

White Wreath Association Ltd® A.B.N. 50 117 603 442

Action Against Suicide

Ph No 1300 766 177 Mobile: 0410 526 562

1 February 2008

Nissansilvia.com, Skylines Aust, R31 Skyline Club and SA Rotors Members

Dear Members

On behalf of the White Wreath Assoc Inc – Action Against Suicide we “Thank You” for your kind support and are truly grateful for your donation to the White Wreath Association of $387.65 which is the proceeds of Ben’s Memorial Cruise.

We know Mark and Julie Simpson are so proud of you all and in their own words “You are simply the best” You have assisted them in the best way possible of keeping Ben’s memory alive and bringing their tragic loss to the attention of

all.

We are all well aware that suicide is shockingly common, affecting almost every Australian family directly or indirectly.

It can strike a child, a brother, a sister, a mother, a father, a grandparent or a co-worker. It can strike someone of any background. It can strike at any stage of life, from childhood to old age regardless of whether we are rich, famous or poor. No community is unaffected, no school or workplace untouched.

The main aim of our Association is to raise sufficient funds to establish “Centres” places of safety for those when suicide threatens and create in the wider community a better understanding of suicide through National White Wreath Day – In Remembrance of all Victims of Suicide that is held on the 29 May yearly.

Once again “Thank You”.

Kindest Regards

Fanita Clark

Edited by mark03