lovely car no problems just must sell to make way for house development

any inspection welcome

this is an absolute bargain

94K on the clock

and has a 3 inch zorst and sparko mags

pete

26k as is, or

30k in r33 gtr Purple (black)

or 34k in black with r34gtr wheels (oh baby that would be sweet)

please note the car is perfect and doent need to be sprayed however, i think i might paint it because everyone has hard to get grey thus makeing it easier to sell

Originally posted by fatz

oh car has been compresion tested 3 time buy 3 people that put depoits down and never got finance

so anyone that wants to put deposits down is very welcome becasuse its keeping my beer fridge full

pete

And the figures for the compression test were ?

Have a client ( who has the cash ) looking for a car to build into a Targa car but wants the right one to start with.

Any accident history , did you import yourself and any further pics ?

Email [email protected]

Cheers

Ken

cant remember the exact figures the machanic did it

but they were all even

i can do it again for you and video tape the whole thing if you like and email the results

car was imported 2.5 years ago buy myself privately.

like all good imports its had a small hit in the nose (so im told) and that is why it came from jap with the aftermarket intercooler i guess

pete

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp