SAU Community

Stolen - Jet32r

JDSracing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

car was fully insured but id still prefer it back rather than going through the headache of insurance

outback steakhouse in parklea - i thought it would have been fairly safe to park there to eat for 30mins.

the car park there is pretty well lit up too, so how the hell did they turn up with a flatbed and take off with it without anyone seeing it?

I saw this at the show and shine... such a nice car.

I guess if it was by a tow-truck company, people wouldn't think twice..

How many times do you second guess when a car is getting put on the back of a truck by a towie?

All the best with the recovery mate.

The new owner blew the motor after 3 days of buying it, i wouldnt be suprised if it was an insurance scam.

Shut the f**k up mate :P

The new owner blew the motor because the previous owner installed the cam gears completely incorrectly, and the timing was set incorrectly, so the thing detonated and f**ked up.

The new owner, who I've known for 16 years, also just spent a fair f**king chunk of money completely rebuilding the motor, including a fair bit of cash that close mates chipped in to help out with such a nice car.

The car was running in top notch condition, infact better than when it was purchased.

So why don't you take your bullshit somewhere out of this thread and f**koff?

Edit: I'd like to point out I was there when the car got stolen last night, and there's no way that Reaper would have been able to pull off the look on his face when he saw that car was gone, and I was there when he spoke to the cops too. Infact, another mate of mine who's known Brett for a while was there, as well as my girlfriend. This wasn't an insurance job you dipshit, but thanks for the bullshit, go die in a hole :P

Edit 2: Damn straight you edit your post. I'm leaving this here so everyone sees what kind of a muppet you are.

Edited by benzau

Wot type of alarm anyone no what brand ????

Don't quote me, but I think it was a mongoose. And yes it was fully tricked out and sensitive as hell, I couldn't even lift up Reapers wipers at work without setting the alarm off... (don't ask :P)

I'm one of the aforementioned that was with reaper at the time of the theft. Given I helped cover some of the costs of the car, and was the one who drove him home as a result, I think I'm qualified to support the fact that this was not an insurance job.

It was a beautiful car as many people here seem to recognise. I never even got to have a proper ride in it.

Well here's hoping that it was stolen by joyriders and not pros, due to so many of us knowing the car from SnS there's no way it won't get spotted if it's still around :P Really hope you get it back soon mate

Well here's hoping that it was stolen by joyriders and not pros, due to so many of us knowing the car from SnS there's no way it won't get spotted if it's still around :P Really hope you get it back soon mate

Sad thing is though, from a realistic point of view, it had such an awesome alarm in it, and we were there for 30 minutes, it hardly screams crime of opportunity / joyriders :P

The outback steakhouse car park was full so I had to park on the street behind (where plenty of other cars were parked), I got there around 8:10 and I came out at 9:15 or so to find the car was gone... It had a good alarm in it so I can only guess that it was towed away but regardless I would like it abck, and as u can see in the above posts ive spent 5-6k on it since ive got it to get it running again...

sorry for your loss man, let me just ask you, you say it had a really good alarm, tricked out and all? what do you mean by this? was it a tracking alarm, sms's sent to ur phone or just really sensitive and wired up real tight? i dont mean to question this but only because most of us are getting alarm put in, it would be a help so we know wats working or not... as for tow truck ur siren would have gone off unless they cut the wire for the siren that runs threw the driver side gaurd like most guys have done.

Edited by BallSx

sorry for your loss man, let me just ask you, you say it had a really good alarm, tricked out and all? what do you mean by this? was it a tracking alarm, sms's sent to ur phone or just really sensitive and wired up real tight? i dont mean to question this but only because most of us are getting alarm put in, it would be a help so we know wats working or not... as for tow truck ur siren would have gone off unless they cut the wire for the siren that runs threw the driver side gaurd like most guys have done.

It was a top shelf alarm with tilt sensor/microwave (e.g if you so much as lifted up a wiper the alarm went off), The sirens in most alarms will keep going off with the backup battery in it, even if its cut.

TBH I think if you're buying an alarm these days some form of GSM + GPS combo would be good, be the best way to track it.

Shut the f**k up mate :yes:

The new owner blew the motor because the previous owner installed the cam gears completely incorrectly, and the timing was set incorrectly, so the thing detonated and f**ked up.

The new owner, who I've known for 16 years, also just spent a fair f**king chunk of money completely rebuilding the motor, including a fair bit of cash that close mates chipped in to help out with such a nice car.

The car was running in top notch condition, infact better than when it was purchased.

So why don't you take your bullshit somewhere out of this thread and f**koff?

Edit: I'd like to point out I was there when the car got stolen last night, and there's no way that Reaper would have been able to pull off the look on his face when he saw that car was gone, and I was there when he spoke to the cops too. Infact, another mate of mine who's known Brett for a while was there, as well as my girlfriend. This wasn't an insurance job you dipshit, but thanks for the bullshit, go die in a hole :D

Edit 2: Damn straight you edit your post. I'm leaving this here so everyone sees what kind of a muppet you are.

mate before you shoot your mouth off f**k wit know the facts

1. the cam gears weren't fitted and tuned by the old owner (my good mate, who is also my neighbour)

2. they were installed by Unique Autosports about 2 years ago when the old owner first got the car

3. im pretty sure if UAS fitted and tuned em wrong the car would have let go a long time before you guys got it

4. shut the f**k up

if you wanna be a hero come to my shop and talk to me and twogood face to face

instead of bad mouthing the old owner when you have absoloutly no f*king idea what your talking about

i really didnt want to turn this thread to shit because reaper isn't a f*k wit like his mates and doesn't deserve this shit after whats happened.

but some people like to run their stupid little mouths like that are shit hot and all they are, are plastic gangsters

settle down everyone, I know ive had bad luck with the car and I havent once blamed the old owner for anything and I still dont, I just fixed what broke and drove it, like I always do and always will. I just want the car back :yes:

mate before you shoot your mouth off f**k wit know the facts

1. the cam gears weren't fitted and tuned by the old owner (my good mate, who is also my neighbour)

2. they were installed by Unique Autosports about 2 years ago when the old owner first got the car

3. im pretty sure if UAS fitted and tuned em wrong the car would have let go a long time before you guys got it

4. shut the f**k up

if you wanna be a hero come to my shop and talk to me and twogood face to face

instead of bad mouthing the old owner when you have absoloutly no f*king idea what your talking about

i really didnt want to turn this thread to shit because reaper isn't a f*k wit like his mates and doesn't deserve this shit after whats happened.

but some people like to run their stupid little mouths like that are shit hot and all they are, are plastic gangsters

Calm down as reaper said. I'm going off what I was told when I spoke to the mech who did the rebuild.. Which was that the timing was way out.

And no, there's no need to come to your shop and be a "hero" as you call it, I'm not one for mindless violence.

And I'm not the one alleging someone of commiting insurance fraud, I'm merely stating what I was told by the mechanic who did the work on it, wether UAS, you, whoever f**ked up an install, or something happened / skipped a tooth/whatever, no one knows, and reaper didn't care, he did what he had to do and got it back on the road. He didn't whinge to you guys, or anything. Your mates the one coming in f**king up the thread by alleging insurance fraud...

+ 1 for Benzau.

2GU UP, it was your mate that came on out of the blue alledging that it was insurance fraud, and you're calling us f**kwits? You should really check yourself and your mate before you yourself start being a hero.

As stated this is not the time nor the place for this, the car is gone, what is this going to solve? You said you don't want to turn this thread into shit, so don't, it's that easy.