SAU Community

Rb30 Crank Rods (not Stock)

Complete matched set, balanced,resized, crack tested,new bushes,polished and shot peened. fresh ready to fit not used. New ARP rod blots.

Selling because I got given a set of H-beam's.

Perfect for anyone doing twin cam conversion.

$350 + postage

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RB30-rods-fresh-arp...oQQcmdZViewItem

link might not work try accessing from here

Edited by =premo=

hey mate just wondering if you still have these rods for sale? if you do im pretty keen for them, just a few questions, is everything still standard size like the gudgeon pin hole/bush and is the big end standard size as well. and also do you have the receipt for all the prep work done to the rods? just shoot me a pm cos i would like to buy these if they still have standard size big and little ends, thanks

hey mate just wondering if you still have these rods for sale? if you do im pretty keen for them, just a few questions, is everything still standard size like the gudgeon pin hole/bush and is the big end standard size as well. and also do you have the receipt for all the prep work done to the rods? just shoot me a pm cos i would like to buy these if they still have standard size big and little ends, thanks

Yep still got em, work was carried out at Lewis Engines dont have reciept but you can call Darren on 08 8391 6125 and he can confirm all the info (there at his workshop). Stock bearings will fit (confirm with Darren. Resizing was done interstate, caps would have been grinded so it keeps the same size but not sure about gudgeon pin hole).

thanks mate.