SAU Community

f**ked Up Vandals

cccya

sup guys, happy new years to all yay first post of 2008 piddy it has to be such a sad one:

last night some dick debadged my car and sole my god damn number plates this is the f**ken 3rd time in 4 months someone has f**ked with my car when parked at my house.

i know owning an import can draw much attention and yes some of it unwanted but f**k where has the respect gone these days, i would never consider damaging someone elses property the worlds turned to shit when ur car ain't safe in your own yard.

has anyone rescently had this happen to them particularly around the stafford/chermside area.

cheers guys

Sorry to hear that cccya. Sad to know that there are some people out there with such disrespect for other people's property. Makes me wanna badge my gtr just so i get there before they do so they don't have to scratch the fudge out of the car while doing so. You should prolly go and pick urself up a set of number plate screws. Only goes on, can't remove via screw driver. It's idiot proof, so hopefully that's enuf to throw them off next time. haha.

Replace your badges and give her a nice clean on say a friday night and do a bit of a stakeout on it.

YOU WILL NEED:

1 x 6 Pack of Beer (cold preferably)

1 x Packet of cigarettes (optional)

1 x Base ball bat

Done that one before in the slums of Sydney. Caught the f**kers too, red handed. Now Big Bubba is taking care of them... :banana:

Replace your badges and give her a nice clean on say a friday night and do a bit of a stakeout on it.

YOU WILL NEED:

1 x Base ball bat

Done that one before in the slums of Sydney. Caught the f**kers too, red handed. Now Big Bubba is taking care of them... :banana:

ye mate had already thought bout that the beers add a nice touch to it tho would make the night a lot easier hope i have the same luck guys gonna get f**ked up if i catch him

2 of my mates in the last 2 weeks have had there cars trashed, both with r33's

one had the rear window smashed and a brick thrown into the rear drivers guard/c pillar smashing the 1/4 window

the other had the window smashed, wheels stolen and interior trashed

i hate leaving my car anywhere now...

YOU WILL NEED:

1 x Base ball bat

I had my leterbox(1 of them thin metal milk container looking 1s) beat in every night/2nd night for like 2 weeks every day me and my dad were out there trying to straiten it out till we got the shits and did the same thing we set up camp in the front yard(in the bushs) had spot lights all wiered up rdy to blast our entire front yard....

the night we did that no 1 turned up...

night after our letterbox was bashed again

they were obviously hitting it with a baseball bat so... we filled our letterbox with cement :D hit it with a hard baseball bat and u will hurt ur hands.. the next night we here this donk noise.. they never came back since

although this story has nothen to do with cars haven a stake out is a good idea plus its alot of fun thinken ur a ninja hiding in the bushs :D

SAU stake out i am thinking...will park our cars there and see who comes thinking they hit the jackpot. then we f**k em up with a stick in the back of the head.

the sau stake out seems like a good idea... only problem is i got a gts-t it has no badges except a gts-t sticker.. ill put a gtr badge on for the assignment aslong as no 1 laughs at me :blink:

agreed then... SAU stakeout... im sick of ppl scrathing my doors in carparks... never had this problem when i was driving my little proton (which is 4 sale btw)... im pretty lucky cuz i have a looooong driveway and a garage... but stakeout sounds like fun :blink:

sup guys, happy new years to all yay first post of 2008 piddy it has to be such a sad one:

last night some dick debadged my car and sole my god damn number plates this is the f**ken 3rd time in 4 months someone has f**ked with my car when parked at my house.

i know owning an import can draw much attention and yes some of it unwanted but f**k where has the respect gone these days, i would never consider damaging someone elses property the worlds turned to shit when ur car ain't safe in your own yard.

has anyone rescently had this happen to them particularly around the stafford/chermside area.

cheers guys

Not quite the same thing but, the first day of the QLD school holidays on my way home from work at 11pm 3 little f**kers thought it would be funny to hide near the cash converters on Stafford Road and throw eggs at passing cars. The result was an egg shaped splatter mark from the egg's shell taking paint off my driver’s side door.

At first I thought it was a rock, chased the little c**ts through the park in a blinded rage with a metal star picket recruited from a near by garden couldn’t catch them (Stupid heavy work boots). :P