SAU Community

Southport(gold Coast) Car Park Last Night..

4doors13secs

hey..just wondering if anyone got defected by DOT n the cops last night as they blocked it off for a few hours.. i was there with my mate in his old manaro with a big block so we weren't leaving til they were gone lol..

Edited by 4doors13secs

if you want people to take you seriously and read what you have to say, then take the time to type properly. When ever I read crap written in 'lazy type' I immediately think of the author as some 15 year old kid who can't spell and summarily ignore everything they have to say.

if you want people to take you seriously and read what you have to say, then take the time to type properly. When ever I read crap written in 'lazy type' I immediately think of the author as some 15 year old kid who can't spell and summarily ignore everything they have to say.

there you go sweetie... i changed one word and added 4 letters just for you.

For f**k sake who gives a f**k if you can spell or not the guy was asking a question. Does it really matter.

No wonder we dont get any new people coming to the QLD forums, every time they post they get flamed because some people dont like the way they do things. Lighten up and lets encourage the newbies not put em down as bit of variety would be nice.

Was it a big defect station did they get many.

Edited by subzeroR33

i heard it was goin to be a big night from the nissan silvia site.People must asume that authorities dont have access to these forums sites and read when people are hitting the goldy or popular areas of interest.Anyway anyone get done?

i heard it was goin to be a big night from the nissan silvia site.People must asume that authorities dont have access to these forums sites and read when people are hitting the goldy or popular areas of interest.Anyway anyone get done?

Im laying low for the holidays. I just dont risk going to the hot spots for cops even though you try ur best to keep ur car defect free the coppers seemed to find something trivial. :P

Ok I think I just saw something on the news saying 'crack down on hoons blah blah blah' in regards to last nights defect session. I wasn't really paying attention but for f*ks sake since when are people in cars in a carpark automatically hoons? Tommorow we'll see some shit on the news about how us Aussies all love our cars and how they are great as they do every now and then. I hate the media talking shit more than cops doing defects.

i was there with my mate in his old manaro with a big block so we weren't leaving til they were gone lol..

Awww that's nice, special cuddles with your man watching the submarine races, how romantic :P

Well, 113 people got done hey? So according to the new laws on defects, the Magistrate is going to be very busy. I can see it now:

Magistrate says "Next case, the people versus Johny fastcar". " The charge today one aluminium non ADR approved cup holder, how do wish to plead Mr Fastcar?" Johny replies " Uh, it's got to do with the vibe your honour, so not guilty".

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Did they target the NS meet at pac fair?

I was randomly breath tested down at currumbin, they were pulling up every car...

Seems like there getting pretty crazy this year.

Well, 113 people got done hey? So according to the new laws on defects, the Magistrate is going to be very busy. I can see it now:

Magistrate says "Next case, the people versus Johny fastcar". " The charge today one aluminium non ADR approved cup holder, how do wish to plead Mr Fastcar?" Johny replies " Uh, it's got to do with the vibe your honour, so not guilty".

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

:P Johny Fastcar :D

This was on the courier mail "HOONS did burnouts in front of shocked police who impounded seven cars during a weekend traffic blitz conducted at the Gold Coast."... "The blitz, dubbed Operation Trap Door, targeted known hoon hotspot the Southport Broadwater car park and major roads including the M1."

Is that True ?? :blink:

"All up, police pulled over more than 370 drivers and issued 113 infringement notices. Five motorists caught in the blitz risk having their cars confiscated under new legislation." :D a lots of $$$ there...

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...63-3102,00.html

Very interesting report

boostcruising at its best were out .. people doing burnouts should get cars taken off them .. i think if u dont do anything silly and stay away from meet spots like BWCP you should be alrite ..