23 aug state supersprint eastern creek

14 sep state supersprint oran park south

18 oct day/night state supersprint oran park south

22/23 nov national supersprint championship eastern creek

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to come down to NSW to do a round at Oran Park GP and Eastern Creek. Do you need to register for the series to get preference for entries? How do I find out who the organising clubs are for those rounds? they're not ont he CAMS calendar yet.

just got get the entre forms of the host car club do not have to be enterd in the state series which one do you want to no about

if you are enterd in state series you get in over some one thats not thats all

and thay are on the cams web site just takes some finding thats all

• 3 months later...

Hope to see some of u guys at wakefield on the 27th for round 2, There will be some amazing cars out there and hopefully some amazing times :banana:

Cheers Dave.

Edited by Dave R

You do not have 2 be registered to compete in a event, it just means that you will not get points towards the championship..

All you need is:

#Cams L2S licence (Minimum)

#Fire extinguisher in your car

#Tow Hooks and Tow Stickers

#Blue triangle to symbolise battery

#FIA approved helmet

#Car in decent condition (no leaking oil ect)

and thats it :blink:

Edited by Dave R

You do not have 2 be registered to compete in a event, it just means that you will not get points towards the championship..

All you need is:

#Cams L2S licence (Minimum)

#Fire extinguisher in your car

#Tow Hooks and Tow Stickers

#Blue triangle to symbolise battery

#FIA approved helmet

#Car in decent condition (no leaking oil ect)

and thats it :)

what about entering an event? just turn up? pre-entry? who do I contact?

To Enter a event you must receive a e-mail from the SS comity or whatever it is called with the entry form, i think you got to register to receive entry to each round otherwise have some1 send them to you:P

What's ur e-mail/msn i can forward them to you if you wish :)

• 4 weeks later...

Round 3 2morrow @ Eastern Creek... if any1 is there come say hi, i am in a White Integra Type R No.92...

Edited by Dave R

Round 3 2morrow @ Eastern Creek... if any1 is there come say hi, i am in a White Integra Type R No.92...

Oh I was there..would of come and checked out your car if I seen this earlier :)

Oh I was there..would of come and checked out your car if I seen this earlier >_<

Was a nice day (not as many runs/laps as i was hoping for - only 14 laps) only managed a 1:55.8 (will improve on it next time for sure as i will know the track now:P)

There was a real nice clean R31 representing SAU...

Cheers Dave.

Unfortuately Dave,,,I'm the only one representing SAU and so far I have bagged the maximum points on offer.

The R31 owner doesn't seem to be registered so he can't get us points but you my good man can.

I came looking to say hello a couple of times but you must have been out on the track or in pre-grid.

I did a 1.49.16,,,slow as a wet week,,,it was just to cold and couldn't get any temps into the tyres. On my last runs cool down lap I looked at the water temp and it read 62 degrees,,,the thermostat would have closed back up!!!.

Neil.

Unfortuately Dave,,,I'm the only one representing SAU and so far I have bagged the maximum points on offer.

The R31 owner doesn't seem to be registered so he can't get us points but you my good man can.

I came looking to say hello a couple of times but you must have been out on the track or in pre-grid.

I did a 1.49.16,,,slow as a wet week,,,it was just to cold and couldn't get any temps into the tyres. On my last runs cool down lap I looked at the water temp and it read 62 degrees,,,the thermostat would have closed back up!!!.

Neil.

I love you're radical!! it is the coolest car at every round!!

it was fairly cold, and alot of oil spills throughout the day :)

next time for sure ill come say hi, im gona have to come for a perv on ur car >_<

Edited by Dave R

Yea some of the stoppages were a pain in the arse hey,,,oll,,,crashes,,,rubbish and idiots doing extra laps.

Oh well still a fun time. The day I get outta the car and not smiling will be the day to sell up.

You should come down and say hello,,,I had all the celebs in my garage. A star studded group I must say,,,

Crew:- Melinda and Duncan,,,,thanks heaps both of you. Jess(can't remember the nic you gave the Radical),Brad,Steve,2 whom I know there faces but can't for the life of me remember there REAL names,

old man Jimmy Winterbottom (no wonder his son's quick,,,the old man knows shit loads about racing) and even the ever smiling Donut Princess.

Thanks you the compliments on the Radical,,,it's a nice bit of gear and damn fun to drive.

Neil.

Yea some of the stoppages were a pain in the arse hey,,,oll,,,crashes,,,rubbish and idiots doing extra laps.

Oh well still a fun time. The day I get outta the car and not smiling will be the day to sell up.

You should come down and say hello,,,I had all the celebs in my garage. A star studded group I must say,,,

Crew:- Melinda and Duncan,,,,thanks heaps both of you. Jess(can't remember the nic you gave the Radical),Brad,Steve,2 whom I know there faces but can't for the life of me remember there REAL names,

old man Jimmy Winterbottom (no wonder his son's quick,,,the old man knows shit loads about racing) and even the ever smiling Donut Princess.

Thanks you the compliments on the Radical,,,it's a nice bit of gear and damn fun to drive.

Neil.

The radical is now called "Speedracer" :D such a cool car and was nice to see your car out there!! Sounds soooo awesome and love how the body just comes right off!!

That starion had a rough time and the mess that he left on the track , I think Neil ate a bit of sand for a few laps :P

Cheers..

i see it as the more practice and experience i get the faster i am getting... the car has only the mildest of modifications, and i don't want to go any further until i make use of the full capability's of my car :geek:

The best mod by far is driver training and practice...

Would be great to c you come down to a few events or even register for the series next year :teehee:

Cheers..

i see it as the more practice and experience i get the faster i am getting... the car has only the mildest of modifications, and i don't want to go any further until i make use of the full capability's of my car :(

The best mod by far is driver training and practice...

Would be great to c you come down to a few events or even register for the series next year :)

Hey Dave,

Is that you on the latest ignition dvd at OP that came out with twoogle on the cover??