SAU Community

For Sale/swap - G4 Coilovers Suit 33

anomaly

recently got me a new 33 series 2

has street spec G4 coilovers on it, installed july/august (I have receipt), have done 8000km, havent seen track drift etc just been used as a daily

http://www.justjap.com/parts_nsuspension.htm

basically coilovers are too hard, i drive to st lucia for uni and the roads are shit around there, its awesome for highway driving and new roads, but the roads round my area and just too shitty

eventually im looking to stock suspension with lowered + slightly harder springs, good condition

looking for swap (preferably with already lowered springs) or just plain stock suspension and ill do the rest, or a straight sale (asking $750) or OFFERS, wat u got?

Edited by anomaly

Hey mate i have a full set of standed springd and shocks and i can get a full set of lowerd springs for $600 Ruffly would have to check wit my mate that owns DOWDS STEERING he only deals with king springs let me know what you would want as cash adjustment for just stock springs and shocks

recently got me a new 33 series 2

has street spec G4 coilovers on it, installed july/august (I have receipt), have done 8000km, havent seen track drift etc just been used as a daily

http://www.justjap.com/parts_nsuspension.htm

basically coilovers are too hard, i drive to st lucia for uni and the roads are shit around there, its awesome for highway driving and new roads, but the roads round my area and just too shitty

eventually im looking to stock suspension with lowered + slightly harder springs, good condition

looking for swap (preferably with already lowered springs) or just plain stock suspension and ill do the rest, or a straight sale (asking $750) or OFFERS, wat u got?

i would consider swapping with you if your interested

i have kyb suspension, with king springs. They sit the car a little bit lower than standard, but still retain a nice ride.

pm sent

bump for anyone wanting to buy/swap for g4 coilovers