SAU Community

Sneaky Buggers!

Doobs

I've already got one. Got the lights and all. Parts the traffic like Moses parted the Red Sea then I rip the mad skids all up and down the highways.

You serious dude ??? I wouldnt do the whole lights thing as it would more than likely be highly illegal...But just the radar....post pics of it if you really got it...i would love to see

Edited by GTR-32U

I saw the cops in Limited edition VC commodore with the ER number plates............thank god it was packing the 1.9 litre starfire motor, and I could blow it to the weeds as the econometer wound up....................

I have also seen a woman using a hairdryer. I wanted to get on the forum and say it was the cops hiding and using a handheld radar.

Edited by 4teecal

I can't see that buying imports is necessarily a waste of tax payers money as they are probably cheaper than the Holdens/Fords they would have otherwise bought. It may also give us the oportunity of getting a "police spec" model in a few years..lol.

It doesn't matter what type of car they drive--they will always stick out like dogs balls!

Revenue raising is the cops blocking off a macca's carpark and going over all the parked cars. Doing 130km/h down the M5 in a 100km/h zone isn't revenue raising because you are speeding.

I've seen more undercover cop cars in the last 2mths in Western Sydney (Eastern Creek to Penrith) then i've seen marked cars and i'd say 99% of them have been Ford Falcon models.

as far as unmarked cars goes...

I've seen a bright orange BA falcon

A candy green AU shape falcon

and a red VE commodore

black SS ute all pulling people over in that area.

Thank god I drive a company car, and not drive like a moron of course :ermm:

does that mean the cars arent modified at all?

and police in america have been doing that in cars like the STi for a while now, there was even a pic of one with vinyls down the side, with the officer arresting an eclipse ricer lol