***new Date***cruise Throught Old Pac To Wisemans

BallSx

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i havent driven through soooo much rain before!

Nice to see a few guys out, Zilch nice to meet u mate i couldnt believe how much rain round Hornsby & on the way back, i was aquaplaining at 60km before berowra turn off on th F3!

The way back was F*cked too went through some huge puddles/mini RIVERS!

& to top it off my dam Demister for the windows was working shit! Had to wipe my windscreen every 5 mins!

Made it back, man some of those flooded road bits of the Pac hwy round asquith etc were deep!

Mate I had the demister problem as well, due to my gauge wires coming up through the air con vents on the drivers side, my mate could see fine in the passenger seat! I hit one very bad puddle that slewed me sideways into the bikelane but luckily no harm done.

Was good to meet both yourself and Warlord, now then.. Surf's up? :)

I just came back from the Coast (stopped at Thornleigh Macca's for a quick bite @ 1.30pm) and had no troubles in the rain, even on my shitty tyres. Had a fair bit of rain on the F3, but nothing I couldn't handle and feel safe at at the speed limit.

the sun is out ,birds are singing,the morning dew on the grass are like diamonds and its not on cos of the weather * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * your kidding,now i have to go shopping with my wife ,thanks .