SAU Community

Come And Try Mallala Track Day March 9

mad34

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid and posted forms today.... bring it on!!

Awesome!!!

Looks like there will be a few GTRs this time.

Did you come last year?

there was a bright silver 32gtr there last year?

ill come one day just not this time i know i can go as easy or as hard as i want but not that easy to take it easy when your on a race track with non turbo brakes and no oil temp gaugew

With the 1.5 way diff and semi's on it's not living up to it's name sake as much these days.

G'day Dale, didn't realise you were a member here.

Not sure if you've worked out who this is or not.

I'll be interested to hear what times it manages at lala.

Would love to go. Thats actually a good mate of mine in the blue evo on the your first post and he has been onto me to get my GTR out of the shed. But It looks like I will be back at work. If I'm home and there is still places left I will be there.

G'day Dale, didn't realise you were a member here.

Not sure if you've worked out who this is or not.

I'll be interested to hear what times it manages at lala.

G'day Will,

I thought it was you but i've never seen your car so i wasn't sure. It pulled some decent times last time it was out there before Dizee killed 4th gear (Semi's + Ceramic clutch + N/A box isn't a good mix). It now has a rebuilt EVO box fitted which had the 1.5 way in it when Matt bought it.

I'm fitting a GT2871R to my 180 at the moment as well as an oil cooler and some other bits and pieces so hopefully i have it finished ready for the track day.

Would love to go. Thats actually a good mate of mine in the blue evo on the your first post and he has been onto me to get my GTR out of the shed. But It looks like I will be back at work. If I'm home and there is still places left I will be there.

Hi mate, so you know the catford's? Bring the the R rob i think my bro is bringing his 32R now instead of his 33 it will be awesome going around the track with a few Godzilla's

Also on a sidenote Fellas there are roughly 100 entry forms downloaded so if you are holding out to enter you may not get a position there are only 50 spots.

Yeah good mates with the Catfords. And sorry will be at work so no track day for me. Have a good day.

Hi mate, so you know the catford's? Bring the the R rob i think my bro is bringing his 32R now instead of his 33 it will be awesome going around the track with a few Godzilla's

Also on a sidenote Fellas there are roughly 100 entry forms downloaded so if you are holding out to enter you may not get a position there are only 50 spots.

Hi All.

I just thought i would let you all know about a club organised all welcome track day at mallala.

You dont have to hold a CAMS licence day licences are available through the Mitsubishi GSR EVO Club on the day

Trackflier8.jpg

i have attached the entry form to the post

This event always has a good turnout so be early to register.

Cheers

Chris

Link to MGEC forum

http://gsr-evo-club.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=76

hows gay blue evo is that? hehehehehehehehe he must be GAY!