SAU Community

R32 Apexi Adjustable Suspension

Hey guys,

got these ajustable shocks (that better mike?) for sale.. bought them for a project but never got around to putting them on.

They are in good nick, and have no leaks.

They are adjustable via small dial

In awesome nick

After 200 bucks

pics up soon

Luke 0414391972

Edited by lukew105

no worries,

have them sitting around for like a year or what ever,

i remind you about them when i asked if i could borrow them for this saturday

dig them out of the shed ("oh yea that's another thing i have for sale")

i borrow them saturday night

f**k around installing them on sunday, then you ask for them back 1 day later (today) to sell?

so you can pay for a tune tomorrow morning that i lined you up with...

generally you budget for something like a tune and dont try an get money together the night before.

and no you didnt actually ever say, "oh if i sell them before saturday ill need thoes back."

very rude mate. i didnt even ask to borrow them for one week. then all the sudden after all this time in the shed, i install them yesterday and now your in a rush to sell them today?

P.S if you've never even had them installed on a car before, and bought them from someone u dont know. how do you know they are in 'awesome nick'?

answer my phone? u mean reply to a text message?

THEY ARE NOT EVEN COILOVERS GENIOUS!!

an yea what ever man ill take them out now and come give them to you TO YOUR FACE tonight. your right they are urs and you can do what u want with them. just saying as a mate how you went about it is heaps rude, specially with all the help i gave u on ur cars.

and i would have never done that to you.

lol.. overreaction anyone?

i said if someone wants to buy them, i will have to grab them.. till then u can hold onto them. how is that rude??

u have a habit of getting worked up over nothing mate

no you actually never said that. or i wouldnt have gotten so worked up.

l_b48dcdf450cc39803fe1996c72c2c688.jpg

these are whats for sale, and are NOT coilovers

mate this is over rated. fact is, yesterday you agreed to lend me some springs you've had for ages until saturday. and today you ask for them back to sell them when i just installed them. and "46 minutes" ago you told me i could hang on to them until they sell. so u just changed the deal basically.

thats why im angry man. its a head f**k that i have to go and uninstall them after one day when u told me i could loan them for saturday drift prac. it's only 4 days away now and you try sell them in a rush today?

do you think i would have borrowed them if u were going to ask for them back a day later? no. i dont see how im over reacting.