SAU Community

Rear Brake Lights Upgrade

Yeah..

I'm still trying to work out whether if I go to a GTR, or a 2 door rear bar, if I can then install these aftermarket lights...

I think that witht he longer wheelbase, I don't think these other rear bars will fit..

Here is a question for those who might know...

Is it the actual light that do not fit, or that with aftermarket LED lights, indicators cannot be accomodated at the rear of the car???

I haven't personally seen a 4dr R34 tail lights.. but I imagine if the big and little 'stove tops' are the same size as a 2dr, you should be able to mod a pair of 2dr R34 LED taillights to fit in the 4dr tail light caseing... probably have to splice the wiring for the blinkers or maybe not...

Yeah.. I was just wondering if anyone had actually done this... 2 Door lights are the bomb, not that the 4 door ones are pish... However it is just a little something I'd like to upgrade, i was hoping that someone had already done a conversion.... Also, I need to know if a 2 door rear bar would fit a 4 door taxi???

• 2 years later...

Wow, I just checked out the link... and....

3p_image_05.jpg

3p_image_08.jpg

How on earth do you guys flare the rear guards and doors like that in a 4-door??? Either way I'm quite interested!

btw, I could not find any info on LED lights for R34 4 door..

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

How on earth do you guys flare the rear guards and doors like that in a 4-door??? Either way I'm quite interested!

btw, I could not find any info on LED lights for R34 4 door..

Cross Factory ER34 Sedan -> BNR34 GTR conversion fender skins. The shop seems to be in Japan, so makes sense.

awesome right...at the main menu click the fifth column from left....after clicking, a page with side column will appear...click the first list on the left...there will be a list of pics appearing...post-71793-1269223283_thumb.jpg

Cross Factory ER34 Sedan -> BNR34 GTR conversion fender skins. The shop seems to be in Japan, so makes sense.

Really?? I went to there site and found only this..

r344sssssss.JPG

No tinkering with the rear fender/door there... :blink: