SAU Community

Nagoya Motors

OMG 101

Has anyone used these guys before? how was the service? quality? been looking at these guys for a long time, went down has a look at their yard, but was closed got there a little late, they look nice, but looks can be decieving and just trying to find out if they are worth my time, i eventually want an R34 they have them and get the car i want in often just not ready to buy just yet.

so anyone had dealings with these guys?

Nagoya Motors

R33 GTST S1 - not a scratch - not a dent - mech A1 - highest auction grade for exterior and interior - 87000kms

S13 Silvia - 2nd hand (trade in) - incredibly cheap $$ - Immaculate condition for an ex drift car - mech A1

86' Toyota Supra - 2nd hand (trade in) - incredibly cheap - brand new motor - mech A1

R33 GTST S2 - no scratches - no dents - mech A1 - Genuine 65000kms with jap log books - highest auction grade inside and out

All cars have been cheaper that private seller cars and any place on parramatta rd (example), they have all been sold with full 12 months rego...

I have since, become really good mates with Alex (owner)... He is a really nice genuine bloke... he isn't interested in making a great profit on selling cars - he just wants to sell them...

yep bought my N/A r34 from him about 4 months ago.

alex is a nice bloke and so is his dad.

12 months full rego, 1 year roadside assist and i think 3 years parts and labour warranty.

car is beautiful, only had some minor scratches on front bar.

service wasnt the best but he was busy at the time.

yep bought my N/A r34 from him about 4 months ago.

alex is a nice bloke and so is his dad.

12 months full rego, 1 year roadside assist and i think 3 years parts and labour warranty.

car is beautiful, only had some minor scratches on front bar.

service wasnt the best but he was busy at the time.

Thats awesome news guys and thanks for the quick response im looking forward to buying from them now, was just abit unsure coz noone really talked about them.

Thanks again.

Yeah I'd go through Alex again as well.

Basically he doesn't bother with the heavily modified stuff and sticks to just mostly stock and working well vehicles, he's pretty fussy about what he brings over.

• 1 year later...
Yeah I'd go through Alex again as well.

Basically he doesn't bother with the heavily modified stuff and sticks to just mostly stock and working well vehicles, he's pretty fussy about what he brings over.

well i surely hope so, i have him bringing me a car over due end of march, so far our only contact has been through email, and im very impressed with the service so far, so hopefully that carries over to in person.

thats because they changed their website recently.

there you go

Nagoya Motors

hmmm never been there

the cars in stock look pretty boring though

kinda different to E & M imports on parramatta Rd....

they must be the only dealership with the most exotic sports cars.....

but bad price tags

hmmm never been there

the cars in stock look pretty boring though

kinda different to E & M imports on parramatta Rd....

they must be the only dealership with the most exotic sports cars.....

but bad price tags

well im not after an Exotic car man, i have a family to think about, and i enjoy my cars especially skylines, so i'm reaching my goals and what i want to do, and really last thing i wanna do is buy off parramatta road. heard enough bad things about that place to know better.

There nice guys. I found them great to deal with

We were looking at getting V35 off them but then went for the HSV as need something for towing..

ahh you got the R8 they are quite nice, and damn the V35 would have been nice.

ahh you got the R8 they are quite nice, and damn the V35 would have been nice.

Yes they are :D

We were looking at the V35 and even going to tow with it but in the end looked like to much work so found a really nice R8 and got that instead

well im not after an Exotic car man, i have a family to think about, and i enjoy my cars especially skylines, so i'm reaching my goals and what i want to do, and really last thing i wanna do is buy off parramatta road. heard enough bad things about that place to know better.

ermm a skyline isnt an exotic?

and a skyline isnt exactly for YOUR family either...........

havent you seen E & Ms??????????????

theyre the jap import dealer with heaps of R34 GT-Rs............. heaps of EVO 8 & 9s............ plenty of RX7 Series 8s

hand full of 180sx, silvias etc...... there practically no vans etc

thats what i meant if you didnt get what i was trying to imply in the first place

ermm a skyline isnt an exotic?

and a skyline isnt exactly for YOUR family either...........

havent you seen E & Ms??????????????

theyre the jap import dealer with heaps of R34 GT-Rs............. heaps of EVO 8 & 9s............ plenty of RX7 Series 8s

hand full of 180sx, silvias etc...... there practically no vans etc

thats what i meant if you didnt get what i was trying to imply in the first place

so why compare them if you obviously knew they were different??

All i wanted was some input about THIS dealer from other members. and seriously i'm a red p-plater what am i going to do with a GTR??? sit in my garage till i'm legally allowed to drive it?

so why compare them if you obviously knew they were different??

All i wanted was some input about THIS dealer from other members. and seriously i'm a red p-plater what am i going to do with a GTR??? sit in my garage till i'm legally allowed to drive it?

cause u dont make sense.....

First you dissaprove my first post saying that you dont like flashy or "EXOTIC" cars cause you got a family to care for and think about .....

and then u say you like skylines but you just say you dont like flashy cars.....

and then you post back saying wtf are u going to do with a GTR cause your a REd p-plater.....

Like WTF dude?!........... ;)

and plus....what is your purpose of dealing with them?......what are you to buy?

Edited by eeiko321

cause u dont make sense.....

First you dissaprove my first post saying that you dont like flashy or "EXOTIC" cars cause you got a family to care for and think about .....

and then u say you like skylines but you just say you dont like flashy cars.....

and then you post back saying wtf are u going to do with a GTR cause your a REd p-plater.....

Like WTF dude?!........... :)

and plus....what is your purpose of dealing with them?......what are you to buy?

yea agree with you the whole story line is a hoot - gotta wonder if its all a set-up to promote a certain dealer

and you could die laughing when they say the dealer becomes a friend for life ..................er ............... isn't the only objective of the dealers to relieve you of your money .....now thats got to be a really strong basis for a friendship - lol and more lol

and have you seen the ads for a certain Sydney dealer network on tv where the guy says he bought 5 cars off them in the last 3 years and they have all been magic great guys to deal with great cars etc etc - wtf - ???????? is the dealer giving him a bit of manual relief or something that he has to come back on average every 7 months to get another car - lol - what a wank

yea agree with you the whole story line is a hoot - gotta wonder if its all a set-up to promote a certain dealer

and you could die laughing when they say the dealer becomes a friend for life ..................er ............... isn't the only objective of the dealers to relieve you of your money .....now thats got to be a really strong basis for a friendship - lol and more lol

and have you seen the ads for a certain Sydney dealer network on tv where the guy says he bought 5 cars off them in the last 3 years and they have all been magic great guys to deal with great cars etc etc - wtf - ???????? is the dealer giving him a bit of manual relief or something that he has to come back on average every 7 months to get another car - lol - what a wank

yeah i hear ya buddy.........

i think this poster is a bit of a NUT.....if u ask me....

yes dealers are to make money out of you of course....

and sales men..........well u know what they say about them,.....theyd get rid of thier own mothers to get to sell a car......

but i can see where you coming from about promiting a dealer...

cause 1.) he got upset the up until the fact i said the cars in the dealer were boring.

2.) i mentioned a more prestegous and reputable dealer... and seemed dissatisfied with my post.

lol

well its true......check thier website out.... and as an import dealer the cars there are pretty boring as bat shit in my opinion.....