SAU Community

Lambo Doors

cosmokram3r

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modified = crash

However, we do up our cars and pour so much money into them that we try our hardest not to crash our cars. Its the cheao shitty ones that we need to look out for! They don't care about their cars, thats why they crash!

People, check with your insurers first. I was going to get these for my MR2 but Just Car said they dont cover scissor doors or carbon bonnets for that matter.

I do like them but just didnt get them because of this reason. Id say youd have worse luck with the likes of NRMA or AAMI covering these aswell.

Also make sure your passanger is fully aware of the scissor doors as the brackets can bend if pulled open too far, ive been there before, LOL

Just because they do not cover it doesnt mean you cant have it on the car..

I called them and asked about a CF bonnet as my GTR bonnet was damaged in a hail storm. They told me I was allowed to put in on the car and there wont be any problems but if I am in an accident or some thing happens to the bonnet they will replace it with a standard bonnet.

So when they say "they dont cover it", they usually mean they will replace with standard if a claim is made.

Yeah im definately interested thats why i started this thread up, good to see more people are interested as i just hear rice rice rice when i talk about it, need to save up some cash though, but if the cops do see us opening the full doors and we dont see them and get defected, we would have to put the standard doors back on which is gonna be a bitch to do because installation isnt so easy.. got any pictures of these bespoke Carbon fibre parts?

Yeah im definately interested thats why i started this thread up, good to see more people are interested as i just hear rice rice rice when i talk about it, need to save up some cash though, but if the cops do see us opening the full doors and we dont see them and get defected, we would have to put the standard doors back on which is gonna be a bitch to do because installation isnt so easy.. got any pictures of these bespoke Carbon fibre parts?

Some kits out there claim to be fully reversable. However they dont mention how easy/hard it is the reverse it.

• 2 months later...
I used to hate lambo doors always paying them out in threads lol but after finding this pic im now in love with um :) so im getting them along with sr3 gtr lights :D

sexaayyyyyyyyyyyy

These are hot off the production line as we speak. R33 GTST Series 2 Carbon Gear surrounds. Ignore the yellow bits around the Cigarette lighter aperture. That is residue polish. More interior parts to follow.

CDR33GTSTGS.jpg

CDR33GTSTGS2.jpg

ohh sexy!!! i want these

These are hot off the production line as we speak. R33 GTST Series 2 Carbon Gear surrounds. Ignore the yellow bits around the Cigarette lighter aperture. That is residue polish. More interior parts to follow.

CDR33GTSTGS.jpg

CDR33GTSTGS2.jpg

where can i get these for 32's?

CDR33GTSTGS.jpg

CDR33GTSTGS2.jpg

Hey mate, any prices on these? And is the rest of the interior available? I'm interested.

If you do the whole interior and sits flush like the stock parts then im in for sure.

They are a direct copy of the original, as we send off the parts to the factory and take a mould from it. The gear surround as you see above is made from a fiberglass shell and then covered with genuine grade A carbon fibre. Then fade resistant laquer applied.

• 3 weeks later...