SAU Community

Does anybody have a steep driveway?? + low bumper = BAD!

Scotty

I have planks of wood at the lip of my drive. This works about 50% of the time. I think a home concrete job is in order as the planks are moving all the time and need to be adjusted constantly :P

I just got a letter from the council (after owning my car 8 months) telling me that there is no problem my drive. What a laugh! Being an Italian I am going to do the best concreting job I can :) I don't know if it is illegal, I don't care! I tried to do the right thing and the council has fcuked me...

my bar is only 8..5 cm off the ground.

just take it slow and go hela sideays over bumps and stuff and u will be fine.

i have only got some minor scratches on mine.

unless my dad drives it...... arrrrre crap

oh well.

my kit was only totally finished on monday, and i cracked the front bar tuesday on my driveway, i could not express my feelings in words at that point in time and it still shlts me that i did it. Oh well back to the shop next week.

Had a similar issue to NA_R33, only this happened when someone tried to steal the car from the front of a club!!!

Got the car back, only after being dragged 400+m down the road at about 90 Km/h.... definatley not the best time i've had in the 33!

insurance, wouldn't be worth claiming since i got the keys out of the ignition while the car was going!!!

put in a claim for damages with the police, they sure no worries i'll put it through with the DUI, theft, driving in a manner dangerous to the public charges!!!!

Didn't hear from them again!!!

typical, will take your money, but them chasing it for you... good luck!