SAU Community

Chrome Fire Extinguishers.

AdamsR33

Okay in bro-in-law works for NSW Fire Compliance and has got these for sale.

The Group buy will go for 2mths ending 30 April 2008.

These Extinguishers are 1kg and rated at 1A:20B:E good for track days and are CAMS approved!

Comes with metal bracket for mounting. Great for Cars, trucks, boats , caravans and the home.

They are made by Firebox and model number is FB10CP and are chrome, not the usual red. They are also rechargable, he did say they had a shelf life of 35yrs but i can't see that written on the box anywhere.

Price is $70 if we get upto 10 people, after that they go down to $65

Delivery will be extra or you can pick up from me or arrange it for me to meet you somewhere and give it to you.

These will look great in any track/show car.

Have a look and post your interest, any questions PM me and I'll answer as soon as i can.

Cheers Adam.

post-25507-1204015325_thumb.jpg post-25507-1204015345_thumb.jpg

post-25507-1204015368_thumb.jpg

INTERESTED:

p stew

ginger

N1GTR

joeyjoeyjoejunior

THENIG

Dale (psi parts)

yawn

R334door(s2)

cruzin33

trav33

Unfortunately Aussie post will NOT post these as they are under compression (compressed air cylinder) Sorry for any inconvenience but you are more than welcome to organise your own courier.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay people sorry for the lack of replies, for people wanting postage unfortunately Aussie post won't accept them, as they are compressed. My fault , i shouldve checked this before posting.

dimensions are 370mm x 100mm

yes this is still going, though if you want it posted it will need to be by courier.

Mate maybe you could organise with people from Melb if you get them all posted with the same courier and they could collect from you??? just a thought.

At this stage I do not have the time to organise individual pickups or deliveries. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay people, getting close to the end. People who are still interested please post so i can get final numbers. Once this is done i'll give the bank details via PM and wait for the monies to arrive and order all the ext. The sooner we pay the sooner you get the extinguishers people.

N1GTR (Steve) you have already been ordered for so no need for you to respond to this post.

Cheers Adam.