SAU Community

12" Spal High Flow Series Thermo Fan

silman

Perfect conditon Spal Thermo Fan for sale.

This is the exact fan - Part #VA01 - AP70/LL - 36S ;

http://www.spalusa.com/fans/automated/tech...s/2038-2025.pdf

As pictured;

img8726ky0.th.jpg.img8727ad6.th.jpg

It's a 12" push style fan from there high flow series. This is not a flimsy POS davies craig style fan. They have a good thick area for where you can mount the fan as seen in the pics. These fans in this style are hard to get a hold of here. I purchased this new from the USA myself.

These measure 13" wide x 3.2" deep and flow a max of 1630cfm just from the one fan. I had two of these installed on my RB25 180SX, but removed one, as the strain on the alternator was too much. I'm now running one of these fans, alongside a Repco regular 12" pusher fan, and can run the car at 80 degrees water temp constant no problems. (for reference, 2 of these fans ran at 76 water temp which is pretty good for an RB conversion).

Brisbane - Southside at Sunnybank. If you already have a thermo fan installed, you can simply unhook the one you have and hook this one up instead.

Price is $175 pickup, or $200 delivered Australia wide.

Check my signature, and contact those people for my positive trader history. I am happy to post more pics if you require just ask.

I accept paypal payment - PM me with your email address and delivery address and I will send you a automatic payment request.

Item will not be put on hold! Don't post if you are not interested - Cheers.

• 1 month later...