SAU Community

Autech Stagea

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump for the car,

Ken has been nice enough to let me have a drive of this car, and it's a work of art, and puts a grin on ear 2 ear,

not many car's that can do what this does and still get shopping on a Saturday with the family !

great car, built right and no $$$$$ cut :P

bump for the car,

Ken has been nice enough to let me have a drive of this car, and it's a work of art, and puts a grin on ear 2 ear,

not many car's that can do what this does and still get shopping on a Saturday with the family !

great car, built right and no $$$$$ cut :thumbsup:

Thanks man.

This thing is way toooooo expensive. Harry is right, probably wont sell this thing until Christmas 2010 lol.

As if anyone will buy it lol. Are you dyslexic rbnt, cant you read the posts in this forum properly lol.

This car is well worth the money and I've never even seen it. 260's are still around the 30k mark for a well looked after one so one pushing out this much power is unreal value for money. I dare you to line him up at the lights one day. I hope you like the rear end of stageas coz that's all you'd see.

Very nice stagea man and as everyone else has said I'd buy it if I had the money and my gf liked stageas lol. Nice work.

This car is well worth the money and I've never even seen it. 260's are still around the 30k mark for a well looked after one so one pushing out this much power is unreal value for money. I dare you to line him up at the lights one day. I hope you like the rear end of stageas coz that's all you'd see.

Very nice stagea man and as everyone else has said I'd buy it if I had the money and my gf liked stageas lol. Nice work.

No one seems to care about you opinion. Its clearly not worth the money. RBNT can keep dreaming cos its not going to happen. Have fun affording fuel @ $2.00 lol. :thumbsup:

No one seems to care about you opinion. Its clearly not worth the money. RBNT can keep dreaming cos its not going to happen. Have fun affording fuel @ $2.00 lol. :whistling:

I can afford to run my GTR as a daily driver mate so bring on $2/L. How does that make his car not worth its market value? Try and import a good Autech stagea for under 30k and then make it push out 500hp and see if you can do it for less than 50k. If you don't think its worth the money then that's your opinion but why try to ruin his thread? It's wankers like you that ruin sites like these. Post your useless shit elsewhere.

GL with your sale RBNT. Alot of people still appreciate cars no matter what fuel costs.

I can afford to run my GTR as a daily driver mate so bring on $2/L. How does that make his car not worth its market value? Try and import a good Autech stagea for under 30k and then make it push out 500hp and see if you can do it for less than 50k. If you don't think its worth the money then that's your opinion but why try to ruin his thread? It's wankers like you that ruin sites like these. Post your useless shit elsewhere.

GL with your sale RBNT. Alot of people still appreciate cars no matter what fuel costs.

Chris cry me a river. That dude hkspower is not far off the truth. Its wankers like you that keep people laughing at the crap that comes out of your mouth. Who can honestly justify paying $120+ on fuel for a week. Thats just one reason why this thing is only worth 25K.

:whistling:

Chris's face :nyaanyaa:

^^^ how old are you mate? 12? grow up dickhead.

i would pay 35k for this, but you se, im not like you, i dont live at home with mummy, i have a mortage to pay

and thats pretty much the only thing stopping me from going to the bank tommorrow for the $

good luck with the sale, very nice stag!