SAU Community

what was your first car?

Guest Mr T

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First car owned / driven was my 1984 model Nissan Bluebird which I paid for myself. Bought at Auction for $3,900 in 1993 ;)

Riced it up with stereo and wheel covers LOL - NOT chrome

Mine was a black suzuki swift gti, I loved that car until a bimbo drivin' a 4WD drove into me and wrote the car off!

After that I went backwards and bought a mitsubishi mirage cause I really needed a car!

Now I've got my dream car (for the moment)!

1981 GH GXE Sedan with a thumping 2.0L engine and cost me $2000.. it had a sexc blue interior, was manual, drove pretty well, and got it up to 170km/hr .. oh and it had sheepskin seat covers ;)

Required a few things over the years - new starter motor, new gearbox + clutch, and 4 shockers.. all replaced cheap :)

Think i owned it for 3 years and sold it for $1600 still running nicely - great little car.

modifications.. ZERO - except for 4 speakers, pioneer CD unit and amp ;)

Guest INASNT

77 TE Cortina with worked 4.1 litre 250cu. Ported heads, mild crow cam, perry extractors, 450 Holley, polished 16inch rims, lowered (cut springs) 3.5 inch exhaust, 9inch diff, custom 2 pak black paintjob with white vinyl roof, $5000 alpine sterio system.

lol at denhams first car - well my "current" car (what i am driving while i get the skyline fixed) is a 4.1L 250c.u. engine in an 1987 XF wagon.. and its is sooooo hacked, but running.. i luv it..

Ambz: hehehe...tell me u didn't really own a gemmi and u were just joking... plz ;)

geez people are any of you actually into nissans? [or is it just me :confused:] or you all bandwagon riders? :D

1st car 84 Nissan Bluebird GX [as stated above]

2nd car 92 Nissan Pintara TRX

3rd car 98 Nissan Skyline GTT

I love Nissan / datsun.Only got 2 left now, had a ball in every nissan ive owned and all have been reliable.all my family and friends are now converted.most my mates now have nissans. 180sx,r33,r32,r31.only got a few more to convert and i will be starting me own club hahahaa

Guest RedLineGTR

i got my car for free...the magna does what it does...from my parents....gtst was my first brought car..

first car 2 drive was a Holden Gemi hatchback..

then got a Ford Falcon

then bought my very own celica 83"

then got a MR2 turbo 93"

and then a Skyline R33 :D