SAU Community

R33 Door Inserts..

engo

hey guys... the door insert in my r33 are currently white leather crapply stuck over the black cousion that is supposed to be there (bought it like this) ... i was wondering how i go about making them carbon fibre??.. can i get that roll of fake carbon fibre and just stick it...or is there better ways???.... thanks guys!!!..

hey mate, yeh i think from memory PSI Parts sell/or getting some in stock, but you would have to talk to them about it, i kno they are getting heaps of carbon fibre stuff

psi parts are full dorr inner skin replacements, not just the one part thats normally a fabric.

you could do it, but you would need to make a mould for each side, then normal prep and laying of carbon. then strip the door skin of the fabric and glue on the carbon insert.

try it out.

• 4 weeks later...
psi parts are full dorr inner skin replacements, not just the one part thats normally a fabric.

you could do it, but you would need to make a mould for each side, then normal prep and laying of carbon. then strip the door skin of the fabric and glue on the carbon insert.

try it out.

how would i go about makin a mould??

thanks for the replies

aww maannn

lol

that was a good site with a how to for making molds of body panels

i'll see if i can find another like it - meercat i think made a mold for a guage pod