SAU Community

My R33 Skyline Rb25de

well i wont be driving that around ur way as i live in the uk , but if i buy a skyline in australia you will see me around

Edited by Easty

i was sure veilside designed that rim before the slr got them on , i really dont wanna look like i have been inspired from a german car manufacturer ( no offence to anyone with german cars )

haha its not that bad here more rain than anything we dont get a lot of snow anymore , im looking forward to coming over there though gunna miss my car though :D

haha its not that bad here more rain than anything we dont get a lot of snow anymore , im looking forward to coming over there though gunna miss my car though :woot:

Ic, cant you export your car to aus? may be its expensive, I have no idea...........ohhhh its left hand drive too damn.....

I know for a fact that if some one coming to aus for good, they are allow to bring their personal car easily.... :D

its right hand drive but its really not worth exporting its a long old way to export a car i would rather buy another one out there if i was to stay over there