SAU Community

Its My Turn To Have A Rant

benny_blanco

I hope you learned your lesson not to put yourself and others in a dangerous situation like that even if they are being idiots, last thing we need is

someone to be an idiot with them

Edited by nos man

never had ONE issue on the road

same here, ive never had a problem with this.

but having said that, i ignore the bogans, i dont even glance at them, and dont bother egging them on at lights ect

I ignore them, but still get issues :S

I find it funny to let bogans win at the lights and start laughing to their mates thinking they are top sh*t ;) that way they dont get angry and tailgate or cause damage :D

It must be my week, I had some tosser road raging me today because i was doing the speed limit :thumbsup: If I wasnt driving my mums car at the time but in my pinny wagon I would of slammed my brakes on :)

hey glenn sorry to hear that u ran into some wankers.. but there are plenty out there.... and the vn dunga full of skinheads on my precious gorge rd.... grrr this puts fire in my belly!

neway man this asside hope ur doin well.

:thumbsup: to the nutty fellas on our streets.

peace

it just keeps getting better telling my missus about what happend to glenn when we were driving and not even 5 mins later i had a car load of bogans pull up along side me rev the crap out of you guessed it the old kingswood stockies all round not a straight panel on it they cut in front of me got no further for it swerved back into the other lane speed up and then cut another person off i ended up passing them to which they thought i wanted to drag "dumbarsses "so then it all started again what losers :thumbsup:

the ignore strategy works best. all they are looking for is attention, or a reaction. deny them of this and they'll lose interest.

people who tailgate annoy me no-end, i feel like asking them 'how much time do you think you will make by travelling an inch from my rear bumper'?

lol last friday same thing happened, when i was on little cruz with few ppl from here.

going bak to where we started a vn pulled up nex to us n started revvin it.

also a certain RED VR UTE (lol) was eggin me on at the lites (every single one). only to get beaten lol

next tym matty

hey glenn sorry to hear that u ran into some wankers.. but there are plenty out there.... and the vn dunga full of skinheads on my precious gorge rd.... grrr this puts fire in my belly!

neway man this asside hope ur doin well.

:domokun: to the nutty fellas on our streets.

peace

Yeah im doing well, next time im heading up that way i will have to give you a buzz and take you for a ride.

lol @ Rob's story, what are they thinking in a 2 tonne whale?? :yucky: lucky it wasnt a Roadpacer they were in :rofl:>Mazda Roadpacer<

Edited by benny_blanco

Yeah im doing well, next time im heading up that way i will have to give you a buzz and take you for a ride.

lol @ Rob's story, what are they thinking in a 2 tonne whale?? :domokun: lucky it wasnt a Roadpacer they were in :rofl:>Mazda Roadpacer<

lol is that true about the roadpacer never heard of it i dont know what they were thinking there are alot of "tools" out there i seem to run into a few :yucky:

lol is that true about the roadpacer never heard of it i dont know what they were thinking there are alot of "tools" out there i seem to run into a few :domokun:

if only frag grenades were legal... id carry a 6 pack on the passenger seat for shits n giggles....

-D

ive had this crap a bit, a few times i was even driving my dads VN..

ive had some dude with his bogan wife and kids in the back trying to overtake me in the short SLIP LANES on main north

road coming from Gawler... after i had enough and knew he would probably crash i booted it (i was driving my mums

hyundai lantra) i probably hit like 140-150 because he just sat up my arse, when we came up to a clear part of the

road i put on my indicator to move into the lane and as i moved into the lane and they went past his bogan wife

was hanging out the window, from waist to head swearing and yelling at me at like 140-150kmh... :(

got a fair bit of the same crap on RCK cruise.. me and a mate took his EA Falcon on it :P

couldnt help it, we had to..