SAU Community

Adelaide Motorshow

Whiplash

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone interested in going to the Adelaide Motorshow (have been this morning, Wednesday 2, April), I have an MTA Pass for sale.

Normal ticket prices are $14 or $11 concessions.

If you are interested and able to meet in the Adelaide CBD during normal working hours, I am selling my spare pass for $8. Email me at [email protected] with your phone number and I will get in touch.

Having also been at the Melbourne Motorshow, the Skyline in Adelaide is actually the production car - Melbourne only had a display mock-up (the interior was non-production). Looks awesome with those 20in alloys! But it is displayed stationary, unlike in Melbourne where it was on a turntable and has wall-sized LCDs showing it lapping the Nurburgring. Here, you get to see the movie on a small monitor.

Eric

Edited by loggedin

went along last night to the show.... even though I was fortunate enough to be in tokyo to see the new GTR at autosalon in january.... the 35 is an awesome machine in the flesh!!

I stood and stared for nearly 10 minutes checking out all the angles.

If you haven't seen one in the flesh it is worth the $14 just to see it...

Enjoy guys.

Yes the GTR looks alright...

But does it look better in the flesh

and its nice..

Maybe im just over cars

But the Suzuki and Mitsubishi Promo girls are very nice

and i heard the KIA promo girl has the biggest "assets" ever seen

^^^^^

You'd better do what he says, he has the power to follow through with his threats.

Yeah, give us pics!! !! !! !!

>_<

far out guys - PICS OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go see it yourself, well worth the money

>_<

went to the show today wasnt that good to be honest... the 35gtr made things interesting and id say its worth the $ just for that other than that theres an audi r8, 2 ferraries, few maseraties and a few massive v8s from ford n holden... usual stuff tho... deff sus out the hyundai stand i think it was... 1 angle u can get the gtr andddd the hyundai girls in :D:D

Hey what'd you guys think of that 180SX in the hot rod show stand? Fk that thing was hideous.. that's the reason why bogans pay ricers out. *bleh*

Anyhow, some of my pics...

Coupe 60.

DSC08743.JPG.jpg

DSC08744.JPG.jpg

Godzilla.

DSC08750.JPG.jpg

DSC08755.JPG.jpg

DSC08759.JPG.jpg

DSC08761.JPG.jpg

DSC08762.JPG.jpg

DSC08763.JPG.jpg

DSC08765.JPG.jpg

The "real" TRD Aurion.. not the crappy sticker version we get.

DSC08770.JPG.jpg

DSC08771.JPG.jpg

DSC08773.JPG.jpg

LanEvo

DSC08775.JPG.jpg

DSC08776.JPG.jpg

Some exotic car.. wait.. it's front engined!

DSC08777.JPG.jpg

R8

DSC08793.JPG.jpg

DSC08794.JPG.jpg

DSC08795.JPG.jpg

Vic R

DSC08796.JPG.jpg

STI

DSC08800.JPG.jpg

DSC08801.JPG.jpg

I reckon that 180 was owned by a bogan no one in there right mind from sau or ns would do that to there car i even wonder if its owned by the old guy that owned that super gay 300zx we all know the one

^ Musta been blind - i didnt see a 180 - only a rather plain looking R32 which was nothing special in my eyes - 18" roh wheels, yellow painted callipers and 2 subs in the boot - rest looked stock :P