SAU Community

Stagea Amplifier Mounting Suggestions

ssshonky

haha hey chris glad to see i had some coolness/respect in your books tho lol...

im not saying sony is an excellent brand i am aware they are near the shitter end of the spectrum but im just saying dont right them off completely - for the dollar they do serve a lot of purpose.

Im a JBL man myself. And i do love my kenwood decks. Not into alpine/eclipse/fusion. Fan of RF, JL, Kicker, MTX too. Pioneers new range with their new TSD range sound EXCELLENT and you wont get a nicer sounding speaker for the dollar with their new 1702 splits.

We all have our preferences and have had good and bad experiences with diferent brands.

Hmmm ... l'd prolly say the Pana stuff is the best in the cheap range, but personally l'd only every buy pioneer or alpine. But BFYB, the pana's rate damn well. A lot of customers at work walk out with Pana stuff...though l really only sell alpine atm, just for the points! ;) (anyone who works in car audio knows what l'm talking about!!)

Best speaker for $$$ is the new JL C5 splits ... decimate everything cept their bigger brothers, and even then, for the money, the c5's are better value.

I prefer alpine decks, but when it comes to speakers its def more JL based. And amps ... well Audison, for the money, l can't go past.

Hey guys..

how hard is it to mount the amp under the driver or passenger seats. The reason i'm asking is that I'm going to install my JL Audio A4300 Amp and thinking of putting it under the seat.

How hard is it to take the seat (mind you i've got the leather/electric seat with the seat warmers) and does anyone have instructions on how so?