SAU Community

Immogrant Performance..

mindflux

strutto, have u read the thread by 4doorz....

u might be interested in helping him out,

i also have heard good things about immigrant performance, they are located in labrador or something i believe, but dont quote me

i dont take my car to performance shops cause its not a performance car

• 4 weeks later...

Cool sounds sweet!

Mine is an AE82 CS Seca with 4AGE 100kw engine conversion from an AE92 Gti...

Engine, Gearbox, Struts, Brakes, ECU, the lot...... All done in a carport, by myself, ghetto style...

15" Alloys, CD Stacker, Lowered springs, and two of the biggest damn horns you ever seen.... :) Off a Leyland bus or sumthin?

Solid Engine Mounts, K&N Pod, Straight thru exhaust...

Ridiculously fast for a Corolla, not sure how fast it is down the 1/4 tho... Can't bring myself to take it, keep on taking the Skyline :(

Eats a BA XR6 (non turbo) Ute tho...

EDIT: Come to think of it, it's flogged a stock UZZ31 Soarer with the 1UZFE V8, a VN SS Commodore with Exhaust...

ever had it on a skidpan? i have had mine on one twice and it was the best fun i have ever had on four wheels. plenty of sideways action too. fortunatley i have never had a lose before, and hopefully wont have one too soon. haha i dredd to think what it would be like.

Rolla Boy

Nup, no skidpan action as yet... Just had a few hairy moments with lift off oversteer when running mega camber on the front with 14" retreads and 13" steelies with 165's on the back!

Binned that setup real quick.

If you don't catch it or have too much speed it just does a 180 and you end up facing backwards... Not something you want to try in traffic :P

Have to update the kill list too. Lent it to me mate the other day. Came back bragging about the older WRX he kept up with and the Boxster he toasted???

I asked him what he was revving it to? He said oh bout 6500....

Told him it keeps pulling to 7500! Now he want to buy it!

hahaha

sounds like a beast! never done a 180 in traffic before, doesnt sound like very much fun. haha. would love to be able to toast more than just charades and excells. haha

my rev limiter cuts in at 6500, mmm wonder what an extra thousand revs would do?????

lol

Rolla Boy