SAU Community

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy Vii On Psp

GTL05T

For you final fantasy fans out there, the next installment of final fantasy series has just been released >_<

i got the jap version & been waiting patiently for the english version release since last yr lol

i finally got it today via download of course lol from rapidshare cos i got premium account on there but

am sure torrent is out as well, if you guys want rapidshare links let me know.

some screenies

925138_20080227_screen009.jpg

92513820080227screen005si5.jpg

Doesnt matter if its the ISO version or original the save game will be universal since all psp games are universal ( no region code)

why wait when u can have it now :thumbsup:

plus i made a pandora stick which enables me to install custom firmware to play ISO, if ur close by, if u want come by & i'll hack ur psp, it'll only takes 2 mins lol

fat or slim psp is possible even bricked psp can be brought to life again :down:

Havent got a PSP yet, only getting one for FFVII: CC and KH:BbS. ill probably grab a limited edition FFVII one from Yahoo auctions when i can afford it...

Id prefer to buy FFVII and KH, im a fan of both series so i'll support them with my $$$.

Thanks for the offer though :thumbsup:

I think more than anything, its the Storylines and characters... Plus Square-Enix never seem to dissapoint in the graphics department, with CG cutscenes on PS2 that rival that of almost anything on 360/PS3... (Prime example: Lost Odyssey)

but yeah, Story/Characters/Environments id say would be the biggest contributor.

Which custom firmwire do you need to run this game?

I have an old 1000 series PSP thats on the "old" 3.40 OE-A firmwire.

Haven't touched my psp for ages, might give this game a go since I love FF7 XD.