SAU Community

Who Went To The Easternats?

SmashBoxx

I had a few mates that went and said Easternats is getting worse each year. I went last year and can safely say it aint no summer nats. It's bogun central down there and whats worse is every cop and there dog are waiting to defect you on the way out. Personaly i saw better cars in the car park than on the track .lol

Somebody was kind enough 2 post this on youtube!

4 the record, i didnt hit the wall! But it looks like i did twice! lol

shit ya didn't do too bad!

wish i'd stayed now! next track day we at you gotta show what it's got!

Yeah, that was me! Was a tuff weekend, you missed out bro, i popped both tyres! :D

For the record, in the street drags that was my mate drving coz i got a random breath test in the line 4 the drags & i blew .017 from last nights binge! :D But i got tested again in the line for the burnout comp & it was .000! You got 2 be zero on track! :action-smiley-069:

Hope yous enjoyed the event!

were you the one who won the burnout comp, i wasnt there but my mate who went sore you do that lol i was like in shock and wanted to see it lolz

I had a few mates that went and said Easternats is getting worse each year. I went last year and can safely say it aint no summer nats. It's bogun central down there and whats worse is every cop and there dog are waiting to defect you on the way out. Personaly i saw better cars in the car park than on the track .lol
its good fun entering you can jst do willy nilly stuff. entered last year in a friends car. wish i had something to enter this year. least it keeps people off the street too bad its only 2 days now and the price is jacked up

I have been to many easternats but only entered once, gotta say its definately an entrants event more than a spectator event.

i'm so proud of this thread it's my 1st and going well.. :action-smiley-069:

LOCK IT LOCK IT LOCK IT lol

were you the one who won the burnout comp, i wasnt there but my mate who went sore you do that lol i was like in shock and wanted to see it lolz

I dont think i won! No 4cyl has ever won! I didnt hang around for the prestations, but now im curious 2 see were i placed! Imagine i had a cheque in the mail! :rant:

Edited by MR-GTIR/S15