SAU Community

Rb25 Takushi

TAKUSHI

hey all

ive had my ceffy for a little now an have been doing the odd mod here an there an thought i'd post it up

when i got it it was in an ok condition which hasnt changed much since but will do eventually.

mods to current:

RB25det s2 motor @9psi

fmic

tein coilovers rear

cut springs front

3" tbe with hollowed cat

enkei rp01 16x8 rims front

blitz type01 17x9 rims rear- hope to fit all round once i buy new coilovers, front sits just too low atm

r32gtst brakes

s14 hub conversion, 5stud boo-yah

s14 front control arms

r32gtst front seats

black faced auto boost gauge

in the future when money is saved, it will also be getting a body kit, a diana kit was thought of but pricing of that is a little high maybe a uras kit will be fitted, hoping to buy the chrome series 2 grille coz im going for more of a VIP ride than a track car hence the intrest in the diana kit, dont know yet but will update as car is updated

hope to get pics up soonish, bare with while i obtain motorvation for that :thumbsup:+< too lazy to get camera out, but pics will happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

update now has 17x9 blitz rims all round as i have fitted jic coilovers to the front, sits as low as it can for now with minimal guard bash

also fitted handbrake and series 3 chrome grille all ill need is a kit and a paint an she'll be right for looks for now

heres some pics of so far, haha i hope to one day make the engine bay just a little tidier

post-36105-1216632123_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632158_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632179_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632204_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632239_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632278_thumb.jpg

post-36105-1216632326_thumb.jpg

Edited by TAKUSHI

• 5 weeks later...

haha just bought a china to4e high mount turbo kit, cant wait till its on, anyone got any rough idea of wat sorta power i'd be looking at, its got a .50 front housing and .64 rear housing, i'd also get injectors and tune.

haha just bought a china to4e high mount turbo kit, cant wait till its on, anyone got any rough idea of wat sorta power i'd be looking at, its got a .50 front housing and .64 rear housing, i'd also get injectors and tune.

• 1 month later...

hahaha yeah have a laugh about the turbo it was a spur of the moment sorta thing, im now selling that coz a mate of mine is gonna sell me his gt30 for cheap but does need a rebuild, just finding the time to fit it and have pipe work done is really getting to me

• 3 weeks later...

picked up wonder copy off a previous owner, has a few cracks here and there so it'll need fibre glassing and painting but once its fitted ill post up some pics

still no movement on turbo installation, still trying to save money up for additional parts, sucks earning apprentice wages haha, ill be qualified by the end of the year so hopefully i can get the ball moving and finish this off

Once turbo's on im going to fit greddy style intake plenum and possibly cams too, seeing as my timing belts due might aswell get cams, belt and water pump all out the way, plus my cam cover seals are starting to leak so why the hell not aye

• 3 weeks later...

mmm and the theoretical power figures keep looking better, ive just run a check on the supposed gt30's part number and instead of finding gt30 i get gt3582r so now im even more anxious to get this baby on and give her a wurl aaalso, this week some time, body kit will be going in for repairs then car will go in for kit to be painted and fitted, i will have pics up once this is done

• 3 months later...

I still get people from my past telling me theyve seen me driving around... im like dudes, i sold the plates (which are still shit hot btw :))

Im past my V35 and onto a HSV now :down:

JK

haha nooo you've turned haha 26 the commy

yeah i remember in the spotto section, someone had

seen my car with your plates an thought you'd de-kit the car

and let it get really filthy haha, but yeah im never gonna let these

plates go

as for update on car, kit still not fitted as old owner wants to but it

back and im thinking of gettin a uras kit- any objections? haha

turbo still not yet rebuilt but i did just pick up power fc and z32 afm

so going to fit that plus 040 on fri night, the guy i bought the pfc off, his car

had exact same mods as mine and the current tune gets him 258hp atw

so hopefully i can just fit and drive and there wont be too much difference

cant wait!

oooh yeah power fc is in and running fine with the z32 afm, no pump for now but knock levels seem safe enough for the driving i do, definitly noticed a struggle free full throttle pull to 90km/h in 2nd haha and the power on wheel spin that came in at bout 4200rpm, was just a power test, im not intentionally hoonin haha honest

• 2 months later...

update- bought orc 559 twin plate clutch kit and picking up 25 box this weekend, then car stuff goes on hold while im in sydney for 2 weeks, then when i get back im gonna start putting all my money into kit, paint job, sum lovely rims mmm cant wait