SAU Community

Anzac Day Cruise + Bbq Sesh (friday April 25th)

Magic

I'll Probably come down with Chuckie...... can't believe the last meet point.... I could walk home from there!!

It's very kid friendly too though. What sort of time do you envisage being at Manning lake?

It's actually off Hamilton Road. Behind Dalmatinac Soccer club. My Mrs will probably join us there if not too late.

See map.

post-30601-1207053216_thumb.jpg

I'd say about 2:30 to 3. :P

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Probably come down with Chuckie...... can't believe the last meet point.... I could walk home from there!!

It's very kid friendly too though. What sort of time do you envisage being at Manning lake?

It's actually off Hamilton Road. Behind Dalmatinac Soccer club. My Mrs will probably join us there if not too late.

See map.

post-30601-1207053216_thumb.jpg

haha mate we probably live 2 seconds away from each other, I never see u drivin around tho..

• 2 weeks later...

There's no meet, I'll leave it up to you guys to organise it.

You guys would know NoR better than I would.

The freo meet is past the left bank hotel and left into the carpark opposite Leeuwin Barracks.

We're leaving mandurah at 12.30, so I'd say would leave Rocko around 1.10-1.15pm, then arrive at Freo around 1.45 or so? Meaning we'd arrive at Dalmatinac Park about 2.30 or therebout.

Edited by Magic

A lot of ppl have been pm'ing me regarding 2moro. Think we may have more than expected coming (a good thing :) ), but If at all possible can each 'group' of cars your coming with (eg. u and 5 other cars who are mates of yours) please contribute a pack of snaggers. They will all be shared but I just don't want some ppl having 1 snagger, others none, others 4 lol. :(

As Clint said, we would love it if you guys joint us from the very beginning in Mandurah, but I understand some ppl have other commitments prior, so whenever possible is better than not at all. :P

Thanks and hope to see you there. Up for some great weather for a great day. :)

Edited by Magic

Not that I know of. Go for it man.

Just tell them to email me if they have further queries [email protected]

Thanks Niran!

hey dude

no problems aye. yer i put it on silvia wa just then and gave them your email..

best of luck man, hope its a good turnout

have a good one niran