SAU Community

Fs: 1999 S2 Stagea Rs-four Dayz

hrmm very very nice stag man, if it was silver and manual it would be absolutely perfect, how ever i wouldnt mind a tiptronic and you've got the dual sun rooves which is awesome :P 2 questions tho, whats the stereo like? (music is my life and i like a good stereo, the stag will be carrying my guitar amps and guitars)

and 2nd question does it have cruise control by any chance?

either way very nice car and i am very interested, and for your info i should be gettin and approved load within 6 weeks..... ;)

Peace, Bradd

21,900! If I had the money I would buy a 2nd Stagea...

Just to let you know guys, it costs atleast 7500 to get the parts from japan to do this conversion let alone the labour and paint. Plus the quality of the mods, and how much of a sweetheart Bryce is, this car is an absolutely steal.

I paid 23k, late 2006 for my 00' S2, (don't regret it one bit). Just letting you guys know how much of a steal this car is. And how Carazy (ooh car pun) Brycey is for selling this thing.

hrmm very very nice stag man, if it was silver and manual it would be absolutely perfect, how ever i wouldnt mind a tiptronic and you've got the dual sun rooves which is awesome :bunny: 2 questions tho, whats the stereo like? (music is my life and i like a good stereo, the stag will be carrying my guitar amps and guitars)

and 2nd question does it have cruise control by any chance?

either way very nice car and i am very interested, and for your info i should be gettin and approved load within 6 weeks..... :P

Peace, Bradd

g'day mate, yeah the tiptronic works surprisingly well, i have never been one for automatic cars ( i converted my last car to manual because i just got fed up) but i haven't felt the need or want to convert this car, the box always seems to find the right gear for the right speed, when in tiptronic it reacts especially well and its just all round suited for the car.and plus, D for cruising tiptronic for fun :)

the sterio isnt too bad, pretty tricked up how you can play, pause skip etc etc on the touch screen, then it has the 6 stacker in the back which you;ll load up and not touch for months, but i have recently attached my iriver mp3 player to the head unit (it comes with aux jacks from the factory) and that has been working perfect :). the down side is that the factory speakers arnt too great on heavy/really loud music, so if i was going to keep the car that would be one of the things i would be changing - but in saying that, for normal/semi loud music they work perfectly, great quality etc, its just when you turn it up to 11 it gets crackely. but once again i havnt felt the need to change this because its not a huge deal, still goes up pretty loud but yeah.

PLENTY of room for anything you want to put in the back.

unfortunately no cruise control :O the brackets are there but the modual isnt. the guys in the stagea section were talking about this not long ago and after market units fit up pretty nicely, but yeah mate, no cruise control

cheers bradd :)

21,900! If I had the money I would buy a 2nd Stagea...

Just to let you know guys, it costs atleast 7500 to get the parts from japan to do this conversion let alone the labour and paint. Plus the quality of the mods, and how much of a sweetheart Bryce is, this car is an absolutely steal.

I paid 23k, late 2006 for my 00' S2, (don't regret it one bit). Just letting you guys know how much of a steal this car is. And how Carazy (ooh car pun) Brycey is for selling this thing.

haha thanks mate :) yeah im losing a fair bit of money.. but i dont modify cars to make money! its all for the pleasure and the passion :)

the MASA R34 front end kit from japan would have been a cheaper road to go down looking back, but i think i would have got a second grade result. all parts on my front end are either factory R34 GTR parts or australian made fibreglass, nothing but the best quality!

this car is priced extremely reasonably - if i dont say so myself :D hahaha, but i know whoever buys it will love it to bits!

oh and its regular service was done this weekend (oil, filter, gearbox oil, transfer case oil)

:)

Edited by Brycey

thats awesome brycey! 1 more question of thought of today at work however, is.... does the tiptronic have a 5 speed box or is it just the 4 speed?

and about the stereo thats all good, i may end up keeping my r31 anyways and cannibilising it which would mean having my big fully hektic stereo system.....or at the least i would grab the focal speakers out of it :P they're awesome

Peace

Bradd

hrmm its really startin to grow on me, yellow's not my colour but damn thats a sexy yellow! plus its the neo engine which is great..........

would only really need to lower it a tad and i think it would be my perfect car............

hi - ho hi - ho its off to the bank we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much did u say again 18 500?????? :P

hrmm its really startin to grow on me, yellow's not my colour but damn thats a sexy yellow! plus its the neo engine which is great..........

would only really need to lower it a tad and i think it would be my perfect car............

hi - ho hi - ho its off to the bank we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much did u say again 18 500?????? :P

i was the same mate, before i bought it i didnt think yellow was for me but it really suits the car ever since owning it i absolutely love it! and yes the neo and neo box is a big bonus :)

yeah all she really needs is lowering, even just some new springs would do the trick :)

hahah keep dreaming about that price mate :P :P

:P

that.... is.... HOT! ;) R34 GTR wheels would look sooooooo sweet on that

cheers man, yeah R34 GTR wheels would really set it off but i love the modena's :) very very quality wheel

Edited by Brycey